Stateview Discord Moderation And Administration

Hello Stateview, I would like to know your opinion on Stateview Discord Moderation. I am asking cause recently I got warned for something that is nowhere written, and I got warned 2 times for only one offence. The offence was a misuse of the gallery, there is no description of the channel, nothing in pins, rules, just nothing. So I thought it is just for any pictures stateview related. So how can I know that it is misuse and the worse, HOW CAN I GET 2 WARNINGS FOR ONE OFFENSE??? Also, as a bonus, my appeal ticket was closed for no reason, and when I re-opened it, they said “this ticket was closed, do not re-open”. HELP.

1 Like

You can get two warnings if you keep on doing it and its just a warning you don’t need to make a forum about it.

Signed blahblahblag456
Warden

1 Like

If you git warned by the bot, don’t worry, I think I have like 4 warnings just because a certain TYPE od image isn’t considered an image…

-blub20074
-chairperson

1 Like

No, it was some moderator. Anyways I did appeal it, it was quite easy to appeal as moderators forgot to log it :smile:

1 Like

@aidenOfficial I did it just once, accidentally, and I got 2 warnings. That is the reason for this. Anyways, it was appealed.

1 Like

they abusedpower tonight. kicked me for complaining validly.

1 Like