Stateview shift guide ( Only for host )

Hello, welcome to my Shift! My username is [ USERNAME ] and my rank here at Stateview Corporation is [ RANK ]. My Co-Host will now introduce themselves.

Before we begin, let’s go over a few rules to help you pass this Shift!

I - Do not say PTS (Permission To Speak) while I am speaking.

II - Follow all orders given to you by a CP+ unless they ask you to break the rules.

III - If there is any problem, come to me, my Co-Host or any other CP+ for assistance.

IV - No asking for promotions/ranks.

V - You must use grammar at all times.

Is that understood?

Great! My Co-Host will now hand out the roles to everyone I’ll explain them later.

Or: Great! I will now hand out the roles to everyone I’ll explain them later.

After:

I will now explain the roles.

Patrol Team - Patrols the prison, follows the status.

Scout Team - Patrols outside the prison and guards the prison from watch towers.

Response Team - Guards around the set status, answers to any panic calls, watches over checkpoints and control room.

Camera Operator - Works on cameras, reporting about the prison on the radio.

Captain - Head of a group of people, keeping control in their group and restoring order.

Host: Just some extra notes to keep in-mind.
Host: We will be using channel 2 for this shift, use the format [Role] message when speaking in chat.
Host: Example: [Scout] Front gate is clear!

Is that understood?

Alr, all dismissed to roles stay back if you have any questions.

Uh, we mostly just use the original one and add stuff to it, it’s a better version to create your own and only use it yourself bec most people would prefer to create their own, also use the search bar bec there’s been these things that been created so like, it’s not needed

1 Like

Alr, Thank you! I did not know that.