Stop being hungry... Superintendents

Yea… I saw alot hungry SI is like begging or keep asking to be co-host/helper. That is not even professional, it isn’t that hard right. Stop trying to eat the whole universe.

If you are keep asking, which means you think that you are doing too bad and so you need to get attention to get picked by host… Just stop this, this will make SV fall apart for unprofessionalism.

3 Likes

who is the most hungry SI, let everyone know!1!1!1!↓↓

4 Likes

Yea I know, there is alot of hungry SI making it unprofessional

2 Likes

I always see someone called happymnchutean begging to be cohost in shifts so much :skull:

2 Likes

So when a SI just comes up to the host and asks for co-host or helper, they’re instantly begging and unprofessional? That’s literally normal for someone to ask if they can co-host or help and there is no problem with that. We can call someone unprofessional if he begs for too much for example " OMG PLEASE LET ME BE THAT CO-HOST OH MY GOD, I NEED IT ", that is counted as unprofessionalism.

Signed
Former Facility Director
Warden
Pigeon
XBaconDude_XXX

9 Likes

i mean like they keep asking non-stop. even tho the host said no. they will still keep asking in game and discord. thats a problem.

2 Likes

The solution is: Ignore or tell " Not need. "

1 Like

Can i co?

4 Likes

It very much depends on your definition of begging, I mean it’s fair that they ask once, because usually some hosts says yes. So it’s fair to ask, better ask than not. I mean, for most SI the dream is CP+. And that’s fair enough, let them fight for that. It’s hard for a SI to be chosen, so by asking, it might make their chances better.

3 Likes

But to be honest, I don’t see what the problem is for you. You’re a Superintendent too. So it shouldn’t really bother you?!

1 Like

Yeah I’m a SI, and I can agree that there are lots of hungry SI’s, when I show up to a session I don’t beg, and if I don’t get picked, I stay and complete the session.

3 Likes

This is what I do too most of the time.

1 Like

Ofc you stay. Everything else would be disrespectful to the host. If you get picked, you should always stay, unless it is very urgent that you leave.

2 Likes

I was CP but got demoted to SI for inactivity. And it’s funny when you just say “Co?” one time when others spam it. And you don’t ask if you see that co-host already chosen.

2 Likes

I think that SI can be “hunger” yes, but it is my honest opinion that all SI should go though Advanced training before gaining the rank.

2 Likes

As a newly promoted SI, I completely agree with you. Asking politely once, maybe twice is fine but NO MEANS NO. People leaving shifts/sessions when the host says no is completely ridiculous, at least play the game. Being a hungry SI isn’t bad just don’t go over the top.

1 Like

Please forgive me. I try not to be hungry. I am one of the least hungry superintendents in the Game!

1 Like

I think not. As sometimes the host will not pick a co-host or you can lose your chance to be a co-host. Asking politely is not being hungry but begging all the time is.

1 Like

An SIs mentality is that of a hopeful and of a efficient one. Most SIs I see leave the game because hey aren’t picked for a certain role, which honestly, I think its acceptable. If an SI isn’t a helper in a training, what would their purpose be? To attend the training? The SIs are better off leaving and heading to an upcoming shift. I also don’t understand how that is unprofessional, elaborate if you can. If you are talking about the ones that request co-host or helper over and over, then yes, I agree with you.

Many of you do not realize this, or don’t want to admit to it but, SIs want to become CPs, CPs want to become FDs, FDs want to become CACs, and so on. An SI, and many other hungry users mentality, wouldn’t do anything that isn’t directly taking them to their next rank, and I imagine some of you reading this would or did the same thing as well. What hungry SIs don’t realize, is that time they spend in game is VERY valuable to their overall success here at Stateview. Not only do they get noticed or recognized by the people in game, users start to form an opinion on you as a person. If you develop your character correctly, especially in the discord, you will flourish.

Do you also realize that there are likely thousands of underaged or non-discord users that are Superintendent? You have to give some of them in-game a break as some of them don’t even know what they are doing after being promoted from warden. If anything, there needs to be a requirement of SI to be in the discord of some sort.

Here’s my final remark to you Superintendents out there:
Make your mark, and just have fun working here at Stateview. The ranks will come. Also, be memorable, whether it’s your avatar, personality, whatever it is, even if it’s just a little saying you say at every shift or training you attend.

So far, this is what I have learned as a previous Superintendent, I hope it finds you well.
If you don’t feel like reading all of this, then perhaps what it being described isn’t for you.

1 Like

I don’t even ask for Co or Helper because I don’t think I really need that much. HWs are much more important. I was very hungry like 5 months ago where I camped around the SR.

1 Like