Team limits, my opinion (debate peacefully please)

I know it’s been brought up a lot, but I don’t think it’s 100% the right thing to just remove team limits. Maybe they could be unlocked when a session is ongoing and then go right back to what they were before if that’s possible. That can let everyone attend while keeping the abusers to a minimum in the long term. But if that isn’t possible, then maybe an exclusive correctional staff team can be maid for maybe DW+ or W+ so there can be more leadership, especially during a training where most staff won’t be around.

Very nice. For ranks like DW-FD there could be a special team that has no limit or maybe just a high limit that they can join. It could also have some special tools as well. Or maybe, what I think could be very good is a special team just for MR. As CS/ERT can be for LR and HCOMM is for HR+.

high command and overseer command already dont have team limits

Yes, but there are a lot of people who want to be in a shift or training who can’t because of team limits, and I don’t think you should have to get HR or in a department, which most people can’t, for no team limits.