The topic about Wardens

I’m a warden myself and I hope no one mistakes me for wanting to rank up to CP because I actually have no interest in it anymore. I gave up around a month ago.

(This is not to offend people so if you feel sensitive about this just leave my post)

One thing I don’t know is why people think lots of wardens are unprofessional. I’m not trying to boast that I’m professional etc but still I don’t like the Impression that some people give Wardens. I understand some are unprofessional but I’m sure lots do act properly. By the way I never actually saw many wardens abuse.

Second I get that some CP+ think Wardens keep trying to find new ways to be CP and continue giving ideas out that never got approved. (I done that several times) But I’m sure that they are just trying to reach a new stage in the SV community. There are over 4,000 Wardens but many gave up because they never get noticed. This is just sad to see especially looking at my friends quitting stateview one by one. I made over 10 friends in stateview and they all quit because they never got noticed.

I hope people understand what I meant

4 Likes

Umm I’ve quit stateview for about… a month or more and that’s because I’m bored of being a warden for a year when I’ve been a warden for longer that most FDs to CPs and I see a lot of wardens asking CP+ for how do you get CP. I mean I don’t want CP because I’m busy with my life-…

2 Likes

Most wardens really aren’t professional, I keep seeing wardens dancing on duty, arresting to tp, in the end, they are just normal players who only spent about 32-64 hours getting their rank which is something everyone can do.

and CP is an admin rank, we dont want to just give it to everyone

6 Likes

Ik what you mean @Blub20074 im level 200 and I’m pretty sure I don’t break da rules.

3 Likes

If you’re lvl 200 then you prob know the rules yes (and btw I recommend being active rn bc currently it is rlly easy to rank up to cp) but most wardens are low-level and dont know the rules that good

2 Likes

Ya I’m not in the disc and Ik that’s why I’m not being promoted and I don’t want to be promoted also I’m the post above says I’m leaving Roblox for a few months.

2 Likes

The tp situation doesn’t happen often in my servers but I don’t want to complain much of wardens abusing. My main point is that some wardens have been underestimated of there ability and they never got promoted in the end.

(I literally saw level 300+ wardens just today attending a shift showing activity)

3 Likes

My friend is level 554 and he got CP but was demoted bc of inactivity…

2 Likes

If they are level 300 and they have gotten hardest worker 25+ times and helped at 10+ times in the past 1 month its currently basically a 100% promo to cp (and being in discord and grammar and stuff like that)

2 Likes

Is hardest worker in RPCs? Bc I haven’t ever gone in a RPC bc they always happen at like 1-7 in the morning in the UK.

3 Likes

I understand you cause i am a warden myself i quit stateview cause i never got noticed too but i still play it just not as much. But being CP equals a lot responsibilities, and i just want to play this game for fun. So i don’t even know if I feel you or not.

2 Likes

Poor guy he’s got so far but in the end it doesn’t even matter.

2 Likes

Loll I’m gonna come back to it in a couple months and see if there are any updates.

2 Likes

Alot of Wardens are unprofessional unfortunately, some earn their rank by spending hours ingame and they still don’t know the rules it really depends on the person. I barely see Wardens abusing, but I know it exists. :unamused:

[spoiler]p.s. this was not posted to offend anyone[/spoiler]

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree with you, I’m a warden too at level 200+.
My friends are cp+ and always asking me when I will be cp and always say that I don’t want it.
First, i have a summer job, and then I have school and being a cp+ has a lot of responsibilities.
And to the other thing you say that we are unprofessional, yeah, I can see that they see us like that but others are very professional when they are on duty. Like me, sometimes I say some rules that staffs don’t always do like closing the doors, dancing on duty etc….
And being a warden is fun for me and I’m happy with that :relaxed:

2 Likes

Don’t try to do 5 shifts a day and 3 helps a day. You are pushing yourself too hard. Simply attend 2 shifts and help a Training every day. Get breaks sometimes and just attend one shift. Try attending Inspections.

I pushed myself way too hard for 2 weeks. Nothing happened. Felt like a waste of time. I was extremely tired.

If you are burnt out, calm down. You are showing dedication, not inserting your soul into the game.

2 Likes

I might give up too when I become warden, I am close to becoming one as I am a level 20 PI.

2 Likes

Want Chairperson?

Apply here

3 Likes

STOP with the trolling pls.

givememoreletters

2 Likes

I quit stateview long ago but now i am going to quit forever cause of some drama stateview have, if you wanna know what drama, Dm me in discord
HongTEM#6891

2 Likes