Trainee Rank / PI or Comm Trainee sessions

I love stateview a lot, it reminds me of early Blacksite Zeta. But the abusers in this game are just unbearable, like I walk down a hall to find a group of 3 correctional officers, all breaking the warning system rules, and shooting everyone in site. I feel a ‘Trainee’ rank would do good, and have Prison inspectors/Commanders be able to host Trainee sessions and show them around and how to behave. After this session were completed, they would be promoted to CO. It’s just super easy to get a gun and shoot up the place :confused:

1 Like

NO.NO NO AND NO. Even Chairperson cant host a training. Only CAC+ . And it should stay that way. Other ranks are to easy to get and abuse.

1 Like

A commander telling people how to not abuse?
Sorry man april fools is over :rofl:.
Even some wardens abuse.

4 Likes

Idk, they need some sort of solution to the mass abuse, maybe just straight up pulling pistol from CO’s pack and adding a time limit to the cuffs.

1 Like

there are many factors and you din’t specify time limit

1 Like

100% agree EXCLUDING the rank thing. Only chairperson with supervision or FD+ should be able to host this. Trainees shouldn’t get ANY tools, and should spawn in another session room that is specialized for trainees, they wouldn’t able to leave it. All trainees must go through this training, by passing it they will reach rank of Correctional Officer. Also, there shouldn’t be something like that host can decide: “uh yes he did questions well, faces great, formations even better, but missed with one shot on training, failed”, no. It should be specified that trainee must for example not do more than one mistake in face part, must have at least 4 answers correct in questions part, must kill the shooting subject in 10 seconds, and trainee can not fail formations part unless they do not know what one of formations is. I think that this information should be specified on ALL trainings, as here it is more like when you get better avatar, you have better chances, when you are friend with host, you will pass, etc. I think it is not good, and it should be specified for what you can fail the training. I am sure it is not good that “yes yes if you think some person in that training did well promote him”. In V1, I was on training, all answers were correct (or at least host said it), I did well in formations part, and I did kill the shooting subject in great time. What then happened? Stupid correctional officer got promoted, do you know what was his performance (not lying, he literally): got answers from google. Yes, you hear correct, he got answers from google, HOST EVEN WARNED HIM FOR IT, 3 TIMES, in formations, he actually didn’t know each formation, and honestly, I am not sure if he even know what word “formation” means. And last one, shooting. It took more than 15 seconds for him to kill the target. HOW THE HELL HE PASSED? this is why there should be more specifics. Thanks.

1 Like

Well it should be warden can host trainee tryouts/training. Warden is a hard rank to get.

1 Like

No, its really not. Even “cp” cant host

1 Like

Commander+ or just commander I’m confused anyway even CP can’t host.

I agree with what @Vasek_Stolba said.

" Trainees shouldn’t get ANY tools, and should spawn in another session room that is specialized for trainees, they wouldn’t able to leave it."

It would get rid of new players who abuse just because they dont know the rules.

1 Like

If you want this, then make it CP+ or FD+.

1 Like

I don’t think COMM is a good rank. Maybe Warden+ could host these sessions with CAC+ supervision so the trainees could get ranked. This could also be a good chance for Wardens to get promoted since it’s showing activity.

1 Like

No, CACs would be way too busy, we would have to give commands to wardens, most of them don’t use grammar and aren’t in discord. It should be CP+ with supervision, and FD+ on their own

1 Like