Training/Inspection for Chairpersons

Ok so, I think that the Staffing Team should implement a system on where BoG+ will host a monthly inspection or training for the Chairpersons, since the number of Chairpersons are increasing. So basically, if a Chairperson fails the inspection/training, they get retrained by a CAC+ so they can go back to hosting.

What if they pass? Will they be promoted?
And if they get promoted we’re gonna have like?
190 FDs.

No, they won’t be promoted. It’s just so we can see if they are still fir for their position.

“BoG+ will host a mothly inspection or training”

“monthly”? No session should be monthly.

“So basically, if a Chairperson fails the inspection/training, they get retrained by a CAC+ so they can go back to hosting.”
Again, if there is no promotion or anything, why would you attend one and risk losing the ability to host. Just don’t attend. Nothing will be solved.

They wouldn’t lose their ability to host, they just have to get retrained.

But who would attend? Everyone would say “I cant come, I have no time” so they dont need to attend. Would all the other CPs be reformed? The CACs couldnt do anything else then reteaining CPs.

Yeah. the fact that almost EVERY CP is corrupt doesn’t help your case. we would need SO many BoG+ people.

“Almost every CP is corrupt”?!?!! Since when? And if you see them being corrupt report them in intel?!!

1 Like

Yesterday I literally joined a server I said to a CP you need a CAC+ to host and he server banned me before I could get his user.

Maybe he had an exemption card? But still, I don’t get why he would server-ban you.

The point is it is admin abuse.

Whats your username? I might be able to find it in logs.

lolapig987

I was not thinking when I made it.

What do you mean intel? GIMMEMORECHARACTERS

The intel server on disc look at different places on the forums tho

Please, not revive dead post, create a new one
Also heres intel: Stateview Administration
(I’m not shouting at you because I’m tired of shouting at new people on forums)