Trusted ranks CP and FD

I saw many FDs and CPs that were annoyed that they can’t lock session room or team someone on trainings. Trusted CP will be half way rank to FD from CP and it will have command SR lock and SR unlock that will lock and unlock session room ( need PC+ rank to rank CP to trusted CP with valid reasons). Trusted FD is same as trusted CP just he has SR lock , SR unlock and team command to change someone’s team ( need Bog+ to give rank trusted FD with valid reason).Trusted FD’s team command can’t be used to team self to HR team ( It will be blocked). To avoid abusing trusted CPs and FDs , SR will get automatically unlock after leaving game. Bought CP game pass won’t give you help to get rank Trusted CP ( need to get it by myself not by using game pass for shortcut). This would help in CAC+ job and in shifts/trainings. Tell if you agree.

1 Like

Hm, thoughtful and I like the idea but I still am not sure about it.

[quote=“BaconDude, post:1, topic:1026”]
FDs , SR will get automatically unlock after leaving game. Bought CP game pass won’t give you help to get rank Trusted CP ( need to get it b
[/quote] Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Why do rusted CP need SRlock and unSRlock they can only host with a CAC+ supervising?

They need a FD+ to supervise if they want to host.

Signed,
Dd3819 (W)

It used to be a requirement for CAC to supervise, FD being able to supervise only happened recently.

Therubyplaya
Facility director