Update the officer quiz

Honestly, the officer quiz is TERRIBLE. First, it teaches new players that inmates should be put in Max Security at 3 warnings, which isn’t true. Another problem is that the quiz says that the Warden has the most authority, even though it’s a Low Rank. The last thing is that it teaches new players to say the modcall command with a ! infront of it.

3 Likes

I agree

Summary

This text will be hidden

1 Like

Bro the thing of putting inmates in max whit 3 warns isn’t true? :skull:

It’s not maximum, it’s solitary.

Honestly, the officer quiz is TERRIBLE. First, it teaches new players that inmates should be **that is true you can be put in max at 3 warnigs. **put in Max Security at 3 warnings, which isn’t true. Another problem is that the quiz says that the Warden has the most authority, even though it’s a Low Rank. **It is a high rank but can’t control people. **The last thing is that it teaches new players to say the modcall command with a ! infront of it. **That is true that needs an update. **
I think only the Modcall needs an update.

Dsisycatlover0702,
Depty warden.
Dc.

Yes, the quiz is a bit updated, BUT: After 3 warnings, you do put the inmates in max/solitary, (and replying to previus comment) Warden ISN’T a High rank. Warden and below is Low rank (LR) SI-FD is Middle rank (MR), and CAC+ is High rank (HR).
And yes, modcall is used without the exclamation mark, that should be remade.

Signed, Facility Director, ToMys0987.

3 warnings is solitary, not max.

1 Like

@kasg12 I know what I am saying you can check my rank. Please don’t say that again.

Deputy Warden is still a LR, so don’t think you know better than anyone else