Was sebee a good thing?

tbh

im trying to think if sebee was a good thing for SV,

Indeed he got members to join but yet we have cringe lil kids in game who r 9 Impersonating him, did he benefit us?

2 Likes

Sebee killed stateview, ive given my thoughts on this on discord so i might as well here.

Here is the events that happen every damn time he makes a video.

1. The 9 year olds come, player count rises.
  2. The experienced players leave as the abuse skyrockets - Player count drops
  3. The 9 year olds get bored and leave - Player count drops again
  4. Only a small percentage of the original players (seen in spot 2) come back. - Player count is a loss in the end.
1 Like

Hmmmm true ruby but sebee’s content is quite pro tho
jerryomgxu - FD

Nah, i’ll tell you exactly what sebee is.

Sebee is someone who could not mentally pass the age of 9 so they make content on a lego game thats there to entertain mfs who stole their moms mini ipad for a little too long.

Sebee tries to be funny using words like “am pro” which just make him look retarded as hell to anyone over the mental age of 10.

1 Like

And stop using the word pro like that, it makes you look like a retarded mouthbreathing sebee fan. :confused:

3 Likes

agreed, the amount of abuse and other stuff is way too high. Theres too much abuse now and its too much to report.

Hmmmmmm ok then
jerryomgxu - FD

Very true⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

sebee was pretty good at getting players and some people were not abusive, but in getting weirdness then yeah no

I do agree but a boost of a player count is hella needed right now. Theres usually only one server full and although this gets us a lot of abuse I think another player boost would be good for stateview as a general. Sebee is dry asf and well only says the same thing over ald over as you mentioned but hes our only advertiser. Like I got him recommended with a sv vid on my recommended page and thats how i even got here. Sv doesnt do a lot of advertisements which keeps us at a low player count. Sebee isnt as bad imo although i dont get how ppl like his videos

Here’s the issue, We would have a slight spike in players for a small amount of time and then overall the player count would be even lower at the end along with HRs being more stressed

I agreed with this, that you do see a trend of people that leaves and doesn’t return

I have already quit the game because sebee ruins it and killed the game

Its the opposite actually. Maybe, his community did a lot of abusing and ruined experiences BUT he didnt kill the game. He actually revived it. Since he doesnt make vids anymore our ölayer count went straight to basement

I joined stateview bc of sebee lolllll

Same
(Please more characters please)

yea same a big amount of people did

It is fun to watch, but it is painful being a victim. Very experienced Role-players left and 7-11-year-old kids joined, making it impossible to Rp because there were no Roleplayers and a random YouTuber was abusing power.

I just got absolutely wrecked by liedyou (Another YouTuber) with the pan yesterday, so yea I agree

Same
(GIB ME MORE CHARACTERS)’
P.s.: EEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (To fit character count)