Ways to not get Gbanned kicked Or pbanned

Not cuff abusingNot Admin Abusing Respect Comply with higher ranks.

Not abusing votekick system

Not trolling in trainings

Or mandatory inspections

Not impersinating

Other ways to not get banned is to NOT!
Hinting or asking for rank.

NOt
Cuff abusing Is also another way.

Also Alts are not allowed and alts would get banned.

They are, as long as they’re not used to bypass punishments

4 Likes

Abusers would abuse I’m sorry for people that don’t have robux but they should make it 50 robux per g-ban even then make it a vote g-ban because abusers will abuse

PLEASE LMAO HAVING PEOPLE PAY 50 ROBUX TO GBAN SOMEONE???

Pls me and many others spent 200-500 hours to reach CAC and now you’re saying we’re abusing gban??? :rofl:

2 Likes

Abusers can they always find a way

No really, I spent 7 months getting CP and CAC takes even longer, they would never abuse gban or else they will be smackes out of their rank and get a termination. Not sure if thats the punishment but it would make sense. But no, that cant be abused.

2 Likes

Bruh I thought they where talking about for everyone be able to gban and pban that is why I was thinking that I’m so stupid

Bruh, not all CAC+ have Robux. This is totally unfair.

1. Why vote for a GBan? It is useless. Most CAC+ are trustworthy and spent hours to get their rank. It is almost like no CAC+ have abused GBan, but some CPs do abuse the SBan.
  2. 50 Robux per GBan, imagine if you have to ban like 10 people. Imagine having to pay so much Robux for punishing someone who is clearly against the rules.

Signed,
coolgaming_617
Former Facility Director

2 Likes

It’s actually sad that this exists. All of these are common sense, yet so many people dont understand.

I- What? No. That’s all i have to say. No.

This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard since TikTok

4 Likes

What about frankie???
I need more characters.

Frankie didnt abuse his powers, he was just sometimes well, weird and he did free ranking, yes but he didnt abuse gban and stuff.

Yea, he did some bad things, but overall he definitely did more good stuff then bad stuff lol

I guess he did some good stuff.

@evan0492 You forgot to say: Respect everyone,that means u need respect higher ranks,and lower ranks, problaly and inmates.

You know what? Right now I’m disappointed in you, why tf did you revive a kinda dead post

I still don’t know if he is contacting earth… Like this is his like 8 revive ( or more ) this last 2 weeks…