Why should we be kind to Immimarie?

Being kind to Immimarie, or anyone, is important because kindness fosters positive relationships, builds trust, and creates a better environment for everyone involved. Kindness can have a ripple effect, influencing others to reciprocate kindness and creating a more supportive and harmonious community. It also allows for better communication and understanding, which can help resolve conflicts and build stronger connections. Overall, kindness contributes to a more compassionate and empathetic world.

• credits chatgpt
6 Likes

I agree with this post, I think it is educational and inspiring. I believe this is an action everyone should follow and act upon after reading. I am very pleased with this post.

1 Like

Ok chat i think this is an impressive speech from dylan

1 Like

continue the immimarie slander people, ignore this post JOKE

2 Likes

i have a grand total of 58 robux, no-one has more

1 Like

i believe we should continue the immimarie slander… it benefits people’s happiness at laughing at immimarie…

1 Like

Upon this post the following statement, this could be factual in multiple ways. Yes, you should always be kind and treat people how you want to be treated, but no you will not treat people when they think they can best you in any event! Ignore this post.(joke)

1 Like

this is very much pro. yes yes

1 Like

Please do not listen to this hateful user and his outrageous response. I believe that everyone deserves kindness and support throughout Stateview Prison therefore we should be as kind as possible. Please refrain from any hate or disrespect towards Immimarie, a kind user who has done nothing at all to be slandered, and support her with any actions instead of listening to Mars_Corporation who is rude and disrespectful to everyone. I am displeased with this comment as it is making me very upset.

1 Like

that has nothing to do with this post bro :skull:

1 Like

please be quiet, no one wants to hear your YAP, i believe everyone should continue the immimarie slander…

1 Like

When it comes to Immimarie, I believe you should be respectful no matter what. I understand that you are upset because you have strong opinions about her beating you in an event and multiple events to come but that is no reason to slander her. Please be kind and positive when it comes to Immimarie, don’t be mean just because she is better than you at events…

1 Like

dont be respectful to immimarie

1 Like

Cap, right there. Do not be mean.

idc (WORD HOLDER WORD HOLDER WORD HOLDER)

immimarie deserves to be bullied because she said “shut the f*ck up” to a random cadet when they did nothing :sob:

ok cool (WORD HOLDER WORD HOLDER)

Within this statement he do not accept exaggeration in responses. Your statement says that I am “upset” because I can’t beat you in a event, FALSE that is pure exaggeration within the context and situation and I believe what you are stating is false. I am clearly correct as I am not exaggerating my responses and I truly believe that being nice to Immimarie is clearly wrong.

I am not reading that blud that is long

Absolute cap right there, Immimarie would never do this.