Adding some grenades, tear gas, etc

Probably adding grenades for ERT teams is great, and adding tear gas which will slower a person from running and walking. And add a Flashbang for Commander+ only (if they are on the ERT team).

7 Likes

Agreed, my idea is that grenades do more damage the closer they are to the player, tier gas will do some damage but not much and I like the slowing down idea, I think that the flashbang obviously should blind them and try to make it loud ( My Ideas ) ( You Don’t Have To Do These)

@Ghost_x Love the suggestion but the prison isnt a warzone, I doubt grenades would be added although there is a possibility for tear gas or pepper spray. Keep the suggestions up!!

4 Likes

Funny, so the prison becomes a warzone now? :sweat_smile: (Ik timmy said no, but its funny)

1 Like

This would be very useful since if there is a raid or riot then throw a flashbang or tear gas

Yeah that’s true haha well ig we will have to wait and see.

I do not agree with this, prison is not a war group, hah

Should be rank locked for sure

Yes, tear gas would be awesome.

Lol, facts. Grenades would be taking it a bit far

Yeah, that is too far lol, Don’t fancy a war zone in a prison

1 Like

If it was call of duty grenades would be fun but it’s not

I agreed with you, it isn’t a warzone.

i would rather tier gas gernades make it more like a warzone but tier as can only be for WARDEN+ or DW+ due to lower ranks abusing it.

but the amount of lag i will die from how much lag will happen i already get lag at the gate lol.

1 Like

The grenades are a no.But the tear gas and flashbang can stay. Consider a pepper spray that very slowly damages their health and blinds them. DW+ only.

Hello Ghost,

Wonderful idea, it ceases to be a great idea that would change how police play Stateview Prison. I believe COMM get too much permissions (lockdown; easily abused, assault rifles, etc.) and I believe that PI+ should be eligible to get it rather than COMM’s.

I think DW OR WARDEN+ as PI is a pretty early rank.

DW or Warden only. PI is a very early rank. You need to play less than 24 hours to become a PI. DW+!!! #StateviewAbuseFree!

Lmao the prison will turn into a hellhole

1 Like

Tbh, peperspray is in my opinion a good idea, teargas and gernades? These things are supposed to be used to get people out of each other or a warzone, In my opinion, just add peperspray, and an electric baton would be a good idea too, make it have like only 1 second reload time and give it the same effect as a tazer.

1 Like