Are alts allowed?

I saw some replies on other posts saying alts are allowed in game and some say that they aren’t. I use my alt for doing sessions again because I’m a Superintendent on my main that is not ready for becoming a Chairperson. So, I use it for fun because I like the grind of climbing the ranks again (Don’t judge me). I don’t use it for evading bans because I have none and I don’t break any rules of Roblox’s or Stateview’s on both accounts. I just want to know if I don’t ban evade or break any rules on my alt, is it ok to have an alt then?

1 Like

You are allowed to have an alt, but if you receive a punishment such as a Mute or a Game Ban, and you play with your alt, it may be banned.

Best Regards,
Romain
FD / EHR / CHR / IA / GA / OC

1 Like

Also, you cannot recieve EHR permissions if you have an alt.

oh i didnt know that why is that so

It says so ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

1 Like

welp i guess

Hello @ThatPlanet you are not allowed to have an alternative account in Stateview if you are using it to

1: Evade punishments
and
2: Gain ranks on it

In your case, you are not allowed to have an alt that is gaining ranks on it. So really, your breaking rules.

I thought it’s just forbidden to use your account to rank another account, should it really matter if you have multiple accounts you use to play and rank up individually?

Well rules are rules.

So do I just stop using my alt then?

Yea. Well u can use one if u stay as inmate or cadet.