But Report - Admin Gamepass

Description: This bug report has to do with the ‘Admin Commands’ gamepass. I am not sure if this is high priority or not, so sorry if this is like against the rules. Anyways, when you join the game no admin commands work despite owning the gamepass, the only commands that worked are ‘res me’.

How often does it occur: I’m going to be completely honest, this bug just started happening to me. Literally a couple hours ago (4-5 hrs) the commands clearly worked as I could PM, see chatlogs/logs, etc.

Where does it occur: N/A - Anywhere in SV.

How to reproduce: Buy the ‘Gamepass Admin’ gamepass.

Video showing the bug: Shown below.

Note: Don’t mind the video cutting off at the end, a guard shot at me so I cut that part off the video out; the logs did not show.

1 Like

Dear @cruxiql,

The Admin Commands gamepass does not grant you access to real admin commands this gamepass only grants you access to VIP Commands like sit or res/ref yourself and PM other ppl and i think capes but i don’t really know about the capes.

Kind regards
Dario_azaza
Chief of Staff
Executive | Leadership | Overseer of Everything

1 Like

That does not explain why even the ‘cmds’ command will not work.

1 Like

Also ^

(Putting this here to fulfill the text minimum requirement)

1 Like

Bloxcord is down so no CMDS except !rejoin work.

1 Like

OHHH…tysm for that info I would’ve thought I got like demoted somehow or it like command banned me where I couldn’t use my gamepass admin lmao

1 Like

@badboy63676 do you think you could notify when BC is back up?

1 Like

It’s on now.
#characterssssssssssssssssssss

1 Like

I don’t think bloxcord is linked with Basic Admin Essentials in SV.

1 Like

It is.
#Charactersssssssssssssssssssss

1 Like

Yeah, when BC is down you literally can’t run ANY commands.

1 Like