Clipboard > Notepad

Make it so that instead of having to spam !notepad constantly, you just have a clipboard. It’s more RP friendly and you could make it so that the clipboard has multiple pages, which the notepad does not. The notepad also takes up a lot of screenspace and can be a bit annoying to constantly have it enabled. Thoughts?

3 Likes

Yes, I agree. I get kinda nervous when I do it in a session, cause I feel like a host will get mad at me for not using PTS.

1 Like

I like this idea, functionality and a contribution to roleplay.
I think we should have a notepad tool, that functions like the !notepad command and is descrete and then a clipboard for higher ranks such as W, SI etc.

1 Like

I normally type /c system in chat before using the command so that the host can’t see me chat.

2 Likes

I was wondering how ppl could Pm without showing thing in chat thx for telling me the command.

1 Like

You can use the /e command thing or channel system to avoid showing it. The host shouldn’t get angry at you if you use it though

male

1 Like

if you have hr+ admin or smthyou can press ` on your keyboard. The command bar will show on top of your screen

1 Like

Yeah, I agree with this! The main issue I find with the notepad is that there isn’t enough space to write down everything you want. This would be much better funtionality-wise.

2 Likes

I’m reviving and Idc, this is a great idea and should be considered again.

2 Likes

There is a way no one can see it in chat. Just open the command bar by clicking the ‘’ key on your keyboard and then say the command without any prefixes (!notepad → notepad, but it also goes for !serverid […] → serverid […]) I always use it, as my grammar % does not go down due to it.

1 Like

Firstly, this key doesn’t work for everyone. Secondly, when you die, reset, refresh, you have to retype the command again. And if you rejoin, you loose everything that was in your notepad.
So it would be better to have a clipboard button that never resets, have several pages, etc.

2 Likes

the command bar only works for people with admin in-game (including gamepass admin)

2 Likes

No, even if you have admin, it may not work.

3 Likes

this is a dumb idea. who even uses notepad oml

I always use the notepad to write down those who get a strike during a session or anything useful such as the DIs, etc.

1 Like