Decrease the Amount of Lag

For a Roblox game the lag is insane. I’ve noticed recently that people are laggy as crap and I’ll kill them and it take a second to register. Also considering most people who are on Roblox don’t have powerful pcs or the newest phones. I usually get 300 ping and I get 30 fps max settings. They need to make it like CSGO were there is decent graphics with super low ping and high fps.

this one i agree when i join the game i get so much lag in the game i couldnt even went to training that was hosted yestrday i think.

Hello, @Alvaro_Rios!
I agree with you too, but I’m using a powerful PC and it is indeed still laggy for me. The Cells Block is the laggiest area on the map.

You can try lowering your graphics or turning off your shadows in the settings bar. You can go in control panels and change your power options to high performance. I don’t know if that will do much, but there’s is two options left.

1. Save up money for a better computer.
  2. I believe there is a tutorial where you can remove the wall details and shadows. This method really helps on low-end computers. You would have to go on your Roblox file location and simply delete the textures/details. I would recommend watching a tutorial online, so you won’t make any mistakes.

Thank you.
Sincerely,
luvixis
Board of Governors
Professional Photographer
Professional ReShade user

Hello, @Caleb!
High pings may be caused by a bad connection, servers from long distances, or overseas. If you would like to have low ping, you will have to live closer to the US. Wi-Fi which is wireless, you would need a good router too.

Now on to with graphics, you can follow my reply above, they might help!

Sincerely,
luvixis
Board of Governors
Professional Photographer
Professional ReShade user