Discord Problems

I can’t join the discord and I’ve been wanting to further my career here in State view, someone help. Would be greatly appreciated. Help HelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelp

What kinda problem, you can’t just say you need help when we don’t know what to help you with

Do you have problems verifying or problems joining the discord? If so, you are probably banned. You can appeal that ban here using the “discord-appeal” category.

Nice, still I couldn’t really give any good bits without knowing what the problem is, maybe that’ll help him tho?

I can’t join off of like the roblox thing, can one of you guys get a HR to give me an Invite link.
Or friend me and give me an Invite link. Thanks!

I can’t join off of like the roblox thing, can one of you guys get a HR to give me an Invite link.
Or friend me and give me an Invite link. Thanks!

Or friend me and give me an Invite link. Thanks.

There if you want it

I don’t know if I’m banned or what… It keeps saying “Whoops…”

Go and appeal here: Stateview Administration