Funny SV stories

What’s a cool and funny story that you’ve always wanted to share, but never had an opportunity? I want to hear them! Feel free to comment one below!! It doesn’t matter how long they are, as long as they’re interesting!

Here’s one of mine:
One time playing Stateview, during the vote kick era, I was a deputy warden and called a vote kick against someone. Then out of nowhere the vote kick said , (something like 5 people yes) AND 99 Denied’s. Apparently I CALLED A VOTEKICK AGAINST A PRISON COMMISSIONER.
Welp, that’s mine submission, what’s yours?

1 Like

This just happened yesterday: I was playing as an inmate and there was a person dressed up as a vending machine, so a bunch of inmates stated going to the back to pickpocket. One of the guards started giving out warnings for “Trying to get a free snack.” At that point, I took out my Glock and started shooting at them, when a DW cuffed me, then did !rejoin, trapping me. I then did a modcall. I waited little while (stuck in cuffs on the ground face first!). As you know, you can’t switch teams while in cuffs, so I was forced to do !rejoin myself, which put me in max. I then had to log off, as I had things to do.

Esb678
Admin on the Stateview Prison wiki

1 Like

:skull: I love this! This is one of the funniest I’ve ever read.

1 Like