Have wardens Co-Host in shifts

I thinks Wardens should co-host in shifts because whenever there is a CP hosting, it’s always gonna be another CP that will host and it’s just not fair to the CP that is co-hosting because they are at the same rank. So it will be best if You add like a CP hosting and a Warden Co-hosting.

NO, NO, NO, NO. JUST NO. ITs already hard enough to reach quota, and 90% of the wardens cant be trusted and doesn’t use grammar

1 Like

Ok, well I can see why you said that. I kind of expected the amount of wardens that don’t use grammar wi=ould be lower. But your opinions :slightly_smiling_face:

I disagree in my opinion since there are 5 thousand+ Wardens. So it’d be chaos because many Wardens will be surrounding the host begging to be co-host. As a Warden, I am fine in just helping for trainings as it is already enough.

2 Likes

Hi there,

Im sorry to say it like this but this is just a really bad idea. It would involve a Warden invasion followed by many HRs getting reformed because they can not meet quota.

Signed, helloo20l - Warden (Yes im a Warden and against this)

1 Like

No wardens can already help in trainings and RPC they don’t needed to be able to Co-host also some wardens can’t be trusted.

2 Likes

Helpin in RPCs??? What??? I dont get what you mean

1 Like

Riot protocols
Gimmecharacters

1 Like

I know what RPCs are but what does he mean with helping in RPCs? I never saw a warden helping in a RPC

1 Like

Wardens or any rank higher than that can help in RPCs.

1 Like

Really? I never saw anyone helping in RPCs

1 Like

A CP told me it would be CP+ so im a bit confused, may somebody xleqr this up?

1 Like

Wardens can help in RPCs and training

1 Like

I thought CP+ can. I must be wrong then.

1 Like

I think this is a good idea because i am a Warden

1 Like

Personally, no. This will just be hard for all CP+ to do their quota.

1 Like

Uh you do realize how stupid that sounds: “I think its a good idea because IM a Warden and it would be nice for ME” while you don’t think about the other things that will happen.

1 Like

Only FD+ (Facility Director) can help a Riot Protocal session.

1 Like

So uh if you wanted to put your opinion on this topic I would’ve let it slide

But responding to someone that already knows what the answer is like BRO WTF

ALSO 10 MONTHS LIKE BRO
Also like you know he posted this when he was a warden

1 Like

I replied to someone else -

1 Like