How to get promoted from warden to superintendent

I don’t know how to do it. When I passed a trainng as warden i didn’t get promotion because of “requirements”. I don’t know why I didn’t get promoted when I passed and when there are any requirements for promotion please tell me.

Dear @kapi123xd123lol:

You may be promoted from promotional sessions [inspections/trainings] only. However, when attending these certain sessions- The hosts/supervisor(s) may do a background check to ensure you meet our promotional expectations.

However… There really should be no reason why anyone shouldn’t meet the requirements, if a Warden passes a promotional session.

Next time you attend a promotional session [inspections/trainings] and pass, but do not recive a promotion- Please contact me at Trey#9782 / trey@stateview.io.

Sincerely,

Trey,
Corporate Manager
Plan F. Games

But what are three expectations sir?

I’m not sure but if you’ve been banned 5 times before for the same reason I don’t think you’ll be promoted. Maybe some other game activity like attending shifts etc but yeah, I’m not sure.

As Trey said, it’s hard for someone not to meet the requirements.

Signed,
V3ND31,
Former CP,
Former Appeals Team

Is still do not know why i get banned, but that’s have anything to promotion? If yes how i can just clear it?

How do you know how much Times i fot banned?!