I am a warden, and i want to help in the training

Hi, im a warden level 64 and I want to show my activity but I’ve only been in Shifts and I´d like to help in the Trainings but I want to know what helpers do in that kind of sesions.

You do scenarios meaning you have to rp a Situation, then the attendees will have to respond. You can also be target in shooting, just run from left to right

2 Likes

thx, well now I will encourage me to try to be a helper in the trainings. But is hard :frowning: @Jonah

1 Like

It is also recommended that you have the guide so that you can see if it’s right or wrong. @Dacuper_capitan1cm

Dont revive dead posts! Check the date before you reply…

Very nice revive

PEOPLE STOP REVIVING DEAD POSTS, CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST BEFORE POSTING!

It is recommended to use the guide while helping a training, it will improve the overall quality and it won’t make you look awkward.

Is dat unnecessary revive as well?

What is so bad about reviving a post?

It’s annoying as fck and it’s just reviving a stupid dead post that no one is interested in
also before there was about 5 people that I could find (including me) that would shout at anyone that revived a dead post without a good reason

But there isn’t a rule against it, it may be frowned upon, but there is no rule.

There’s an official term for it, it’s called necroposting
Also can you please, stop reviving dead posts, me and skoseck will shout at you for reviving dead posts for no reason

but hes right he can post wherever he wants theres nothing that prevents it :skull:

It’s annoying as ■■■■ so please just don’t do it

An official term ISN’T a rule.

Well, as I said, it’s not a RULE but, quite a few people will get annoyed and angry at you for reviving dead posts, so it’s your choice if you wanna revive tons of useless dead posts

Fax…

Givememorecharacters123456789

From my experience, on the rare occasion people like you don’t yell at me, a lot of useful info can be gained for some people.

Also my man, is the only reason of you being on this forum to annoy people? Because right now I’m starting to get annoyed and since I’ve already quit stateview, I feel like that I want to quit forums as well

Yo go to the host a complain that you never get to help