If you are in IA if thats still a thing read this

Hello I am here to appeal.

I got blacklisted probably permanently like a year ago!! Now I just really want to make sure that you understand that I am sorry for what I did and I am sorry for what I did in yall dms.

I will be happy to restart my time in stateview climbing the ranks from CO. I have become mature even more mature now. (You might be wandering you have to go to administration server to appeal well I am banned from it) I really do want you guys to reconsider it because I am seeing old faces be high ranks liks BoG I think I saw that Blub is in it!!

I am dearly sorry about what I did. I hope yall can forgive me and accept this appeal to let me back into stateview and show you what I can bring!

Please dont HIDE MY MESSAGE IM SORRY BUT I CANT DM ANT OF YOU IF YOU WANT TO DM ME TO MAKE IT PRIVATE MY DISCORD IS Lacey#1111

I have learnt my mistakes and I am sorry its been almost a year now I have takent that time to basically regret what I have done.

PLEASE ONLY HIGH RANKING IA AGENTS READ THIS

Alright sure I will read it, anyway assuming you can’t appeal in the administration server if you need any help feels free to message me on forums