Keycard to Control Room

I suggest adding an item in the inventory of the Commander+ that is a keycard, not the keycard of the crims, like a staff keycard. With that they can get access to Control Room, execution room… that other staff can’t. This will prevent Cadets or CO… to enter unauthorized areas.

This has already been suggested a lot of times.

I wanna agree with this but it will cause a lot of problems if it’s implemented.

Jojoinzoravar
Facility Director

What problems?
Charactersssssssssss

there around 300k cadets-Erts which cannot cut to get to the SR it would take longer for them to get there and what if crims were raiding and they couldn’t get to the other stairs and they were in CB? You have to think of the situations happening in game.

Jojoinzoravar
Facility Director

I get your point, but why restrict a room to only comm+ if the only way to prevent cadets-ert is to tell them to leave which rarely works.
Plus: 9/10 times they active the LD for 0 reason

It’s not have you played sv… I have played for over 100 hours and I have only seen Cr abuse a handful of times… It’s not worth rank locking the doors of CR and also just modcall its not that hard.

Jojoinzoravar
Facility Director

They can just go to SR by going to exit and turn left, it’s even faster.

Yea but what if your in Cellblock and crimes are raiding…

Jojoinzoravar
FD

Why would you need to go to sr by Control Room, if you die and you spawn on Cadet spawn, it’s easy, or you can just reset. And if crims are raiding they eventually go in Cell Block.