Lockdown levels

I think it would be great if lockdown levels were added like level 1-3 depending on the number of criminals entering the prison and where they are for example criminals are at or coming through multiple places a level 2 lockdown should be activated or criminals letting out inmates a level 3 lockdown should be activated as the criminals increases, also if a criminal entered the prison it is very few criminals a level 1 lockdown should be activated. Also, it would be great if certain ranks had certain access to different levels of lockdown like

Comm+ level 1-2 Dw+ level 1-3(request from W+ for level 3) W+ level 1-3

Signed DW,
Sillydacdac12

2 Likes

Lockdowns should also do something like make it cell time or close all doors. Level 2 could make it cell time and level 3 could close doors and make it celltime

1 Like

Yes, Good idea thats perfect and they should say this is not a drill all prisoners enter the cell this is not a drill and the doors closes when all prisoners and those level ideas thats good too so people dont abuse LD i hate when that happens i love when you said comm+ lvl 1-2 DW+ level 1-3 (need a request from W+ for level 3) W+ lvl 1-3 doeant need a request.
Signed 317GoldPowerRanger
-warden

1 Like

We already sort of have lockdown codes. Not many people use them but a CP+ Can announce a lockdown code. Code yellow being 2-3 criminals (i think)
I forgot the one in the middle. And then code blacks with 11+ criminals.

what if there is no CP+ thats why wardens can do it

1 Like

Code red is 7 -10
GIMMEMORECARS

It could be really cool feature. Maybe lockdowns would be more used.

Lockdown Codes:
Code yellow - When there is a massive riot or 4+ raiding criminals. These lockdowns should be active for around 0-10 minutes then turned off, not to make the game annoying for other players and ruin the experience.

Code Red - When there are 7+ raiding criminals. This is most likely caused with someone abusing or an inmate spawning with a gun. Make sure to vote kick the staff abusing their powers and put raiders in max. These lockdowns should be active for around 0-20 minutes then turned off, not to make the game annoying for other players and ruin the experience.

Code Black - When there are over 11+ criminals. Code black is a way to show the prison is out of control and all inmates have gone violent. In code black, HRs should be able to help, and kick/ban staff abusers that are helping the criminals. These lockdowns should be active for around 0-40 minutes then turned off, not to make the game annoying for other players and ruin the experience.

https://forum.stateview.io/t/extra-information-around-the-prison/1921?u=blahblahblag456