Make the criminals after arresting being teleported to max security/solitary

I would be happy if the criminals after arresting would be teleported and putted to max/solitary for like 2 or 1 minute, and they wouldnt get weapons for 3 minutes. I hate when I arrest criminal and after 2 minutes they are again criminal because of gamepass weapons and fake keycard. I dont want to be gamepass weapons removed just to be grabbed for person for 3 minutes.

2 Likes

I understand why you had the idea for this, but I disagree for the following reasons:

• If this was implemented, playing as a criminal would be way worse. Escaping would mean 2 minutes in max/sol after being arrested, wich would be demotivating.

• As a guard, you are supposed to protect the exits and eliminate or punish rioting inmates. If the inmates manage to escape immediately, you failed.

3 Likes

Inmates get punished for being in unauthorised areas and attempting to escape, so why should criminals, who obviously did that, not be punished for it?

1 Like

Simply, it’s because they didn’t get caught.

This might only partially make sense, but to decide, I think you should look from the perspective of the criminals.

2 Likes

Hello @kublestres1103,

Heres why I would disagree with your suggestion.
I. This would make being a criminal a huge pain and it would be very frustrating.
II. Also, if they escaped because of you, it’s your fault.

Warden123
Superintendent

1 Like