May I get a promo? Im really hungry and begging

May I get a promo I’m always active my rank is Superintendent may I get a promo to CP. by the way I’m not hinting.

:rotating_light:HUNGRY SI :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: YALL GOT TO RUN :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light:

In all seriousness, no ur not going to get a promo.
Why would you even beg here?

1 Like

Quit your begging or seal team six will find you, plus we formed a delta force just in case…

1 Like

To become a CP, you either will need good statistics and then be ‘handpicked’, buy it from a Sales Associate, or get it from winning an event. There is no point in begging (, as a matter of fact, it will decrease the chance, if you ask me).

Kind regards,

DilligentGoed

1 Like

Begging won’t do anything soo… quit it… lol.

1 Like

@MSason8

Kind regards
Dario_azaza
Stateview Leadership
Executive | Server Admin
Overseer of Everything

1 Like

very nice lol :smile:

1 Like

sure, just dm me

get your card ready

Buy it if you want it so bad.

1 Like

Look i’m not hinting or anything just, i’d love to get a promo so i’m Prison inspector since i lost my Warden acc, had a cape. User is Kofiisclever9 if you have trust issues go to groups find it and it’ll say my rank is Warden.

If you’re asking to get your rank back from your other account, it’ll most likely not be possible.
However if you want to get a promotion, you simply can attend sessions or buy.

Best regards,
Romain9332

1 Like

Don’t try to ask for a promotion. It’s going to make it less likely for you to get a promotion.

Signed,
Warden123
SI

1 Like