New Ranks/Mods (Ny Ideas only)

I think new ranks should be added along with their own modifiers
a new rank that should be added is going to be called ___ Helper the point of this rank is to help the rank that was chosen for them such as CP or FD. they can swap between The rank they have and the _____ Helper rank. IT would be used to help or assist the rank they are given
I don’t have many ideas for this

Another rank to be added should be the Prison Commander
The Prison Commander is a modifier to any rank really except Ranks below DW how this works is if I am a warden and there are no other ranks higher than me and I was the first warden to join I would be the Prison Commander this modifier makes it so I have a special tag under my name like CAC has when they use they Admin / mod on duty and it would be as I am 1 rank higher I get no commands other than view and Server message

if there is anything that should be added to these ranks Let me know below

Signed by a fellow warden

Not rlly needed i think, how would it be useful m?

both or just one of them i don’t have many ideas other than a engineer but still thinking about it

It exsist, its called Commander.

1 Like

No No no it’s a modifier it’s basically if i’m the highest rank in the server and the first one to join I would be the prison commander basically a rip-off CAC or smth

1 Like

> What

Admitting it is a rip-off, wowwwww

HEy i said it’s like a rip-off CAC not saying like HEY GUYS I MADE A RIP-OFF SV GAME WHERE EVERYONE GETS A RANK THEY WANT IN THE REAL ONE

Commander and prison commander is the same.

Well not really it’s when i am the highest rank and also the first of my rank to join or it could be rank and level based still thinking about how its chosen

Xd
Chara
Ters
Triel
Frisk
Sans
Gimme charayers

Dude, don’t revive dead posts please.

Andd I am doing it again!!

1 Like

womp womp

Summary