Remove cadets' handcuffs

Simple, I’m tired of them cuff abusing for no reason. (gimmiecharactersgimmiecharactersgimmiecharacters)

I disagree as cuffs are a basic tool that all officers should have. Instead, they shouldn’t be able to place inmates into solitary confinement/maximum security as they abuse that a lot more.

Greetings kasg12,

I also disagree, handcuffs are a basic tool needed to function as correctional staff. Removal of this tool would have a very negative effect on staff.

While I do agree with you that the majority of abuse of tools is from low ranks directly, I also encourage you to report any and all abuse via our intel server with valid proof pursuant to the Moderation Guidelines. If you lack valid proof, utilize the modcall command in-game.

Best,
Soul_Sniper4890,
Facility Director,
Stateview Community Management

If they have no cuffs, it would be very boring for them and they would quit, having a drastic effect on the growth of the game.

Yeah and after we report them, then what? They just make new accounts and repeat.

Hello kasg12,

Bypassing a ban is punishable pursuant to the Moderation Guidelines found here.
If you find an alt account of an individual who is banned/blacklisted, I encourage you to report it via our intel server and it will be dealt with in a timely manner.

We use services and special tools to determine and locate alt accounts.

Best,
Soul_Sniper4890,
Facility Director,
Stateview Community Management