Remove the electric chair

We want the electric chair to be removed as it’s only a tool for abusers. We don’t know what and when it should be used, but many guards, even wardens abuse it. The electric chair is only unnecessary more extra work for the GA and floods the GA in mod calls. When I have tried to call a mod, I have waited for an hour and still haven’t got answered. The electric chair ruins the experience of inmates and also some players might quit because they get abused in the chair. The chair is cool concept, but it doesn’t work! It’s TOOL for abusers!

• SIGNED - Henkka1981, rayfangfanki, lapizza4fromages, FNTConnorr, Dd3819, Jojoinzoravar, GamerDude_2432 [GA], Mrbobby2005

IF YOU AGREE WITH THIS AND/OR WANT TO SIGN, PLEASE ANSWER BELOW THIS AND/OR DM ME YOUR ROBLOX USERNAME IN DISCORD SO I WILL EDIT YOUR ROBLOX USERNAME TO THE SIGNED SECTION!

Discord: fin_ref / Henkka1981

2 Likes

I agree (am lazy to dm you, my username is ‘Dd3819’)

2 Likes

Added!

Ginmemorecharsforsimplereply

1 Like

Agreed and it should be replaced by medical team

Jojoinzoravar
A SI

3 Likes

Agreed, maximum security and solitary confinement is a lot more effective anyway.

1 Like

Hi, dude90914 here GA E chair abusers are not a bid thing in GA and it does not flood our channles. It is a good concept but it needs an aproval system, (DW+) I think we should keep it in.
My dizzy is taperbook676095.

3 Likes