Stateview Special Education On Top!

Everything keeps getting changed to “Stateview Special Education” or something. It’s really weird. If you are doing this, please stop! This may be damaging the community within forums.

Best Regards
dollypoo123alt2
Random Intelligence Agency Kid

5 Likes

Did it literally change??? Who did this-

1 Like

For real! Those people have to stop editing our posts! I believe that a lot of people agree with me on this.

1 Like

This is literally mindblowing-

1 Like

who keeps renaming posts

Summary

This text will be hidden

1 Like

It’s crazy.

Summary

This text will be hidden

> WHO keeps doing it… this is just

1 Like

most likely one of those “CST” members

2 Likes

I agree. They keep saying they’re helping the community, but we can’t confirm that.

1 Like

They’re helping the community… what was the name of this post before they changed it?

I was trying to tell them to stop, but it was edited right after.

1 Like

@dylannn.exe What is wrong with the CST members? They were probably promoted in here to have perms probably.

Anyway one of them is a admin on the sv wiki so If they are damaging the community here their adminship may have to be reconsidered

1 Like

These unofficial sped kids fr bro

Worse regards,
Gamerearth8
Best Corrections Officer

1 Like

They werent manually promoted,it was automated because of their activity here

Anyone can become an admin there

1 Like

No anyone CAN NOT become an admin there. I promoted them there due to activity and I will likely demote them because of their CST thing.

You have to apply for admin or moderator on the wiki and if I believe you are fit I will promote.

1 Like

@happyhappyhappy I actually have an Idea

I have noticed that my post (which mentioned one of the CST members) got changed and I am wondering if there is a troll who is NOT ONE OF THEM who changed them because they hate them.

Hm. That’s a good idea.

Summary

This text will be hidden

We are regulars here in the forums and we are starting to organize and help the community. We are not admins and are not absuing. @happyhappyhappy @dylannn.exe I know it was you both and you are both done for.

How do you know it was them also how do you see?

@happyhappyhappy is the person who changed my post