Strike / warn command

so basically a strike command for cp+ that allows them to warn users on trainings / outside of trainings, the striked user will see a popup with the reason and who striked them, the strikes reset if you rejoin or join another server.

Do this on Notepad.

charactercharactercharacter

CP+ can already use the PM command

Also blub lazy
Charactercharacter

Guys a problem is if we leave they can abuse again 2 - 3 more times before a kick if this went from server to server that would be a big improvement because I can keep server hopping and never get kicked until a CAC+ comes in

Due to the admin being removed from CP update to the info command displaying Warnings would be no problem it would transfer through the server and reset every 3 hours or from a CAC+.
This would work with the warn command warn {USER} Reason
and also since info is not an abusive command I see no problem with making it a command everyone can use or just a CP+ can use.

Why not W+ because it’s annoying that W have to remember like it prob can be abused but we would have to at least put a CD on it so it’s not that abusive

It definitely is an Abusive command and I believe only CP+ should have it due to the fact that the majority of abusers on the game are MO-Commander and DW-W. I have also witnessed Wardens give warnings to prisoners for attempt escape why shouldn’t I believe they would use a moderation warn command for it.

Gamepass Dude GAMEPASS Have you forgotten?

Not a lot of people buy the gamepass also the numbers of CP have dropped from 600 to 200 Due to the majority of the AA Abusers when CP had admin were all given SSI

JESUS 600 - 200 WTF THAT MANY AA??? Jesus crist CPS NEED TO STOP AA

That’s why admin was removed from CP but adding a Warn command to CP and Info command wouldn’t seem to hurt.

Neonsans33, this should not be given to wardens as warden is an LR rank, wardens should not receive any administrative commands

How do you know my user? i never shared it
if you saw me in game ok fair but else wise how tell me in DM

I agree with this message though I do wish to see it with CP.

Nah i dont feel like telling you.

Its called being smart and detecting kids users :smiley:

BRO THAT’S HELLA SUS
CHARSCHARS!!!1fsdfs324
SENTENCEUNCLEAR