Stupid plan that will get yourself demoted

1. Protesting
    1a. Not doing quota
    1b. Not purchasing ANYTHING
    1c. Not playing their game (especially if you have premium; premium stipends)

2. Rioting

How about…uhhh no.

sghsgegsdg

Even more genius plan:

Purchase a BL on all SVL members (From coolpro2316).

Signed,
Coolpro2316
Discord Moderation, Game Administration, Intelligence Agency, Support Agency, Events Team, and Sales Assosciate.

how is bro in all those depts doing all dat busy work

1 Like

k bud ur seriously sped lmaoao

bro needs to be under the care of SV Special Education fr

I personally think this is a GREAT idea!!!

Signed,
kazjames
Chief Of Staff, Former GA, Former OC, Former FD, Former PC, Former SI, Former Warden, Former Prison Inspector, Former Commander, Former Cadet.

Me personally I could never be a cadet (I was never a cadet) :sunglasses: @kazjames

ok rank buyer

Signed,
kazjames
Chief Of Staff, Former GA, Former OC, Former FD, Former PC, Former SI, Former Warden, Former Prison Inspector, Former Commander, Former Cadet.

Why are you calling me a rank buyer, @kazjames? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Signed,
Coolpro2316
Community Advisory Council, Discord Moderation, Game Administration, Intelligence Agency, Support Agency, Events Team Sales Assosciate, and former Community Management.

because if you were never a cadet that means you must have skipped a rank :)))

Signed,
kazjames
WantBDT Application Passer, Chief Of Staff, Former GA, Former OC, Former FD, Former PC, Former SI, Former Warden, Former Prison Inspector, Former Commander, Former Cadet.

this man is to autistic for roblox if i see him im going to wipe him like its the 1800

He could have been MO, dummy… :skull:

oh i forgot abt that stupid rank

Signed,
kazjames
WantBDT Application Passer, Chief Of Staff, Former GA, Former OC, Former FD, Former PC, Former SI, Former Warden, Former Prison Inspector, Former Commander, Former Cadet.

No, I was here back before the Cadet rank existed, so I have never been a cadet. I was a Medical Officer, @kazjames.

Signed,
Coolpro2316
Community Advisory Council, Discord Moderation, Game Administration, Intelligence Agency, Support Agency, Events Team Sales Assosciate, and former Community Management.

yeah i get it now shut it

Signed,
kazjames

(He’s not in the departments he claims to be in.)

ok thats ok

Signed,
kazjames

this man is to autistic for roblox if i see him im going to wipe him like its the 1800 like dead ### i will find you and wipe you

Who me? I am in all of the departments I say I am in listed below.

Signed,
Coolpro2316