Title removed……

For everyone to know, our CST (@skyzzzz11 @Esb678 @jojoinzoravar) does not care about anything that anyone says. Rather you complement us or remain quiet. You may say we are mini-moding, we don’t care. At least we are helping. Mods don’t do anything and we are the only ones doing an actual moderating. All we are doing is helping. If you don’t have anything good to say then just remain shut.

Signed
@skyzzzz11 (CST Creator/Main Director) @Esb678 (CST Director) @jojoinzoravar (CST Director)
Community Support Team

1 Like

Yes, because currently there is no role or rank given with moderation perms as SirYeet told me, so we can’t do anything until they add a new group called “Forum Moderators” which has the moderation perm. SirYeet told me that at some point there will be a new group that has these permissions but he doesn’t know when that will happen yet.

Kind regards
Dario_azaza
Chief of Staff
Executive | Leadership | Overseers of Everything

2 Likes

Ur not helping by renaming topics, etc

1 Like

You ain’t helping. We do not need your made up department here.

Worst regards,
EntityRobloxes
Former Community Advisory Council

7 Likes

can i join ur special education department

9 Likes

Wasn’t confirmed by Kamikonda II Head of SVSPED

Regards,
Gamerearth8
Corrections Officer I Pro I W

5 Likes

This is just a disaster-

wow… best regards,
coolorange57
Superintendent | what | gamerearth best co

1 Like

Are you saying us mods are useless?

1 Like

Bro trying to get him SW’ed for departmental disrespect

1 Like

Remove me pls from this post too.

Thanks
Jojoinzoravar

1 Like

This doesn’t seem right

How are you a so called regular when you don’t care about what anyone says that is wrong.

By doing what exactly changing topic on posts?

Again you are not

You can’t silence somebody in a forum a forum is meant for chat and help and feedback.

You seem very power hungry and I don’t think you should have to rant about your abilities as you have posted one day for a month.

3 Likes

Bro we were yes helping. You still didnt figure that out.

ok cool

…e…e.e.e.e…e.e.ee.lalalalalalalala

Dont necropost.

Shshshshsjsjksksskslslsl

Yap

Summary

This text will be hidden

Always these helpful, thought-through and interesting comments :upside_down_face: