Warning Counter

There should be a command (like !warn ) and then it adds a warning… instead of having to say w1… w2… w3 etc… and it will say the warnings that they are on above their head so other officers know.

4 Likes

Would be nice, but it would be abused heavily, and only having this command for certain staff wouldn’t be good either…

This should be given to W+.

folosp2,
Chairperson

I agree this command should be given to W+.

Signed, helloo20l - Warden

1 Like

This need to be in the game .

N_Elox
Warden.

I like your suggestion, but Stateview’s MRs & HRs isn’t ready for such a command. We see many abusers from MO-FD, we even have few leadership members & Senior High Ranks that abuse. Stateview isn’t ready for this, maybe when the HRs & MRs will be more mature & stop abusing.
It’s great, but Stateview’s staff isn’t ready to have it in their power. There will be given random warnings & will be abused too much. People will give warnings for anything they want, this should not be added.

• valdemarcrafter - BigPro
    Facility Director - FD

Should be W+, many people will heavily abuse it.

cin123456_2
Warden.

i agree it should be for warden+

sincerely warden burry

This command should defenetly be given to warden+.

I am a DW and I always have a notepad next to me so I write username 1 cuff abusing

This should be for Warden+, and CP+ or the person who warned them can remove it at any time.

Also, the warning goes away after 1 hour.

What a great idea!

This feature will probably be abused so best to leave it to W+ or CP+ to give out warnings.

There should be a cooldown every 15-30 minutes of game time where the warning is taken off.

The warning is also saved if a user changes servers or rejoins.

You should add a command like Warn {user} {reason} and moderator and make it perm and add the date so people can see when it was added for W+.

Maybe give these commands to DW+ that the command is warn{user}reason.

No, imagine the abuse there would be.

Or they would have to be logged and CAC+ can ban / terminate abusers.

I agree. But this should be given to Warden. So that it cannot get abused. This should be ingame.
Signed, Shadowmaster1me - Warden

Wardens still abuse a lot
Gimmemorecharacters

But i did not abuse before, not even once.

Signed,
Dd3819 (W)

You probably didn’t, but a lot of people do

Well someone can warm him also.