When should you send prisoners to max and solitary?

I’m a Deputy Warden but I’m still pretty confused on wether I should send prisoners to max or solitary. Every answer I heard is different and I want a concrete answer.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that you send them to max for escaping, 3 warnings, and shooting.

Esb678

1 Like

This is actually incorrect. The data I am currently presenting I have learned from countless times of me asking the same question here. From over the course of 2 and a half years. This data is 100% factual. Maximum is worse than solitary. Solitary is 3 warnings, having a gun, BUT NOT KILLING ANYBODY. or repeated escape attempts.
Maximum is for, inmates who are a threat of the safety of the guards and/or inmates. They have had a weapon, and have killed staff, They have started riots (Opening doors, killing cops, helping criminals, helping other inmates escape all go under this category.)
So I hope this helps clear up any questions. And if anybody has a rebuttal, you’re wrong

2 Likes

You’re wrong got me lol… thanks for the info!

1 Like

Ok, thanks for correcting me.

Esb678

1 Like

thank u bro that is 100% correct, people always say that 3 warnings is max but it is sol

1 Like