Add a barrier to the CR that would only able 3 comm+ players enter

Dec ‘27.
I’m not going to waste too much words on this but I have had ENOUGH of comm- in the CR and I have had ENOUGH of them disobey direct orders from superiors. I believe that they should add a barrier that sets a limit of only three comm+ players allowed to enter the SR so that we do not have to try to “persuade” them to get out of the CR.

6 Likes

The door should be locked for any COMM- and only COMM+ can open the door. Also, SI+ can open the door any time and be able to remove players from the control room. Also, CP+ or even, maybe, ChSI+ (if added) can lock the control room any time. HR+ can open the door even if it is locked by any CP+ (or ChSI+).

3 Likes

I think that would be a great idea to implement.

Kind regards
Dario_azaza
Chief of Staff
GA Deputy Director
Discord Moderation

1 Like

Very much agreed. But we will have to add an invisible wall that only allows 3 comm+ players to enter.

1 Like

I feel like his idea is better, I don’t know if you’ve done dev stuff before or not, but it would be hard to script something like that. You got to think about how a barrier needs to appear for a certain amount of people, and how it needs to disappear for someone to leave, while also not letting other people slip in through other doors while someone is leaving the room.

1 Like

Should be something like this, I like this a lot Control Room locked behind keypad/keycard reader - Feature Requests - Stateview Forums. I feel like it would be easier for devs to implement instead of a complicated barrier.

1 Like

I trust that if the SV developers could manage to create the game and make it this great, I trust that they could manage to build the CR system just as well. I have full confidence in them.

Exyg17 - SI

1 Like

Yeah, it’s good idea, but I think, it will ruin the gaming experience.

1 Like

We are trying to make the experience a much more professional and much more strictly regulated so that everyone gets the best role play experience.

1 Like

There’s no point in having a player limit, a rank limit is fine.

1 Like

hahahaha glitching through go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 Like