Add level keycards with ranks

Medical Officers Correctional Officers+ level 1 for their spawn, cells, and the double door to cafetaria and cell block. Emerency Response Team+ level 2 for ERT spawn and max/solitary acces Commander and Prison Inspector+ level 3 for yard doors includes towers, max yard and solitary cafetaria room Deputy Warden and Warden+ level 4 for control room and prison gate includes outside towers Chairperson+ level 5 for session room

I may forgot some room/doors this is my idea for fixing some fail Roleplay like control room abuse and opening doors for inmates this looks helpfull to me for better rp

I hope this will be a thing…

7 Likes

Dude this is not SCP game. Yes it’s isn’t bad idea, but I think this is not part of SV

2 Likes

But real prisons have level cards.

3 Likes

we don’t live in an SCP world its a good idea so they don’t go in controll room but then it will make it to an SCP game then what then everyone will start bringing up ideas from SCP games then everyone will vote for then within a couple of years it will end up to be an SCP game

[WARDEN]
itsfunnehcatcattiger

1 Like

I think it should be a pretty good idea. But I am going to start one with a more efficient system.

Signed,
Deputy Warden
MrJoseph112

2 Likes

This is a good idea, but only for some very certain room (ert+ and inmate and crim for max) and (inmate and crim and comm+ for control room.)

2 Likes

crim need acces to the hole prison so no.

1 Like

Exept session room. So level 4 keycard

1 Like

Actually good idea, especially for Control Room so no COMM- can rush in and mess around.

2 Likes

Good idea, i dont think card levels have stuff to do with the SCP:F, This can prevent COs going to Max security and putting inmates inside solitary for no reason. and also criminals should have a hotwire tool that hacks the card reader (which doesnt exist) and opens the door or a stolen max level card for criminals

2 Likes

I agree with a keycard system, but a lot of levels you named are too high, the only things that should be added are: ERT+ for max/solitary, COMM+ for the control room, and DW+ for the HICOMM offices.

4 Likes

I think after criminals escape, they should not have a keycard, except they bought it in gamepass. They should wait until a guard has opened the door so they can go in. Inmates and criminals should not have access to the doors

1 Like

Criminals definitely should, it becomes impossible to raid without them.

1 Like

Actually card levels/ranks is the same as the SCP.

Signed itsfunnehcatcattiger Rank WARDEN

1 Like

How is a card level and rank is same with SCP universe? Security clearances doesnt only exist on the SCP universe… and what you meant is not even really understandable but this reply is based on what i understood from your reply.

1 Like

What? are you saying that people will ask SCPs to the game cause there are security clearances? do ask a secure place to add a sculpture version of an SCP cause they have a security clearance system with cards?
Bruh.

1 Like

People its just an idea, Dont roast it if somebody said something about SCP like it don’t make another roast reply because somebody has the same opinion as you so like it

Thank you

Jochem,
Feature requester

1 Like

And irl doors does’nt go open when you press e when standing infront of a door.

1 Like

look with this suggestion added it would cause more scp related suggestions.

So if i add homer simpson to a SCP game it is SCP related? And is everything with a keycard system SCP related? So example starwars corusant has level keycards and its not scp related. Came keycards from scp?

Its just an normal suggestion but people make a drama because a scpf has it too, They THINK the game would turn into SCP and forget about the function of the system to prevent abuse.

Signed
Itsjustjochem
Feature requester

1 Like