CP admin removed

I have absolutely no idea but I’ve hear rumours that CP HR admin is removed and if it is then I want to say I hugely disagree with this and I hope it gets reverted soon! Comment down below if you know if this is true or not and what you think of it!

As a Warden who obviously hasn’t experienced this, yet I believe that it was a decision that was made due to the amount of admin abuse that could occur. As there is a Chairperson gamepass it means someone could buy it and cause absolute chaos. As well as this, inexperienced CPs may not understand the rules and regulations behind the admin and may unintentionally abuse this. I can see how frustrating this must be for CPs but I think it was for the best.

Hey there, yes I can confirm that it is true. Read this for more info {Stateview News} Chairperson Admin Removed!

Well, how will they ban/res, and use command on others, I do not think this is a good idea.

-Signed
Lostinthawind, Facility Director

As SirYeet said, this is because abusers buying the gamepass. You can read more about it here