Inmates spawn at cells during Lockdown

Alright, since Staffing have put on a new Lockdown feature with the ‘code yellow/red/black’ thing, I think this would be a cool thing to add on. I think that when Lockdown is activated, Inmates should spawn at Cells because when there is a code, guards would start transporting inmates to cells. The only issue with that is when a player joins the game, they would spawn at the normal status.

As it says this: “This means when a lockdown starts you MUST transfer ALL inmates to their cells.”
(Discord)

This would be a cool thing to do, but if this is going to ruin the ‘spawning at the current status’ script then it’s completely fine!

Sincerely,

@mallarows - Prison Commissioner
@DullJamieh - Community Advisory Council

3 Likes

Yeah Its Always Hard When Guards Are Transporting Inmates To Their Cells And A New Inmate Joins The Game Of Stateview Prison
It will Be Hard For The Guards

Signed,
ikmsi_bukal-CP

2 Likes

Good idea, it is so annoying when the status isn’t CB and lockdown is on.

We have to go to the status and put inmates in their cells and even then some change teams and change back so they aren’t locked in their cells.

1 Like

YESS MALL GREAT IDEA I LOVE IT NOW I WONT HAVE TO SCREAM USING “h PUT THE PRISONERS IN THEIR CELLS, A LD IS OPEN OFFICERS”

1 Like