Please remove votekick

If you remove votekick I will give you 1 robuc, I dislike it cause people keep fake votekicking for no reason and literally everyone in the game just says yes

7 Likes

I don’t think it should be removed completely, however, I believe it shouldn’t be so OP, I feel simply kicking the person is enough and DW-W shouldn’t have the power to server ban a user, since vote kicking server bans.

4 Likes

Yes but I literally got votekicked for “going in city” and I was literally in the yard. They should make it so if you want to votekick or server ban someone you have to report them on a forum or make a ticket. (Just my idea, there are probably many better ideas I just can’t think of.)

1 Like

Make a report on them in the intel server with proof you were in the yard. They get pbanned for that.

3 Likes

@iracecar22 is right a a lot of 6 year olds dont understand no and yes

3 Likes

Lolllll I mean, facts tho. It’s sad

2 Likes

If someone false votekicks you, make a screenshot or video to proof it and then report it, there is a high chance the abuser will be permanently banned.

2 Likes

Well CP+ should be able to cancel votekicks but ERT+ that earn they rank from a training can votekick and normal COMM+ should votekick if they earn it from levels.

1 Like

dont remove it saves alot work off HR hands bc when vote kick wanst a thing HR was rolling in every serve i was in lol so vote kick is good but if you get false kick screenshot it or make a video and report it to a CP+ on discord.

2 Likes

I think removing votekick for those who bought the rank is alright.

1 Like

Agreed, but when you buy a rank, the game does not know that, plus whats the point of buying a rank then?

2 Likes

The votekicking seriously does need to be removed. I have been false votekicked by DWs twice within the last 2-3 hours, on both servers I’ve played on today. People on the server are almost never going to vote no, no matter if the person is innocent or not. It gives too much power to LRs, and It’s so easy to obtain and abuse. It takes a day or less to gain access to the ability, making it an effective way to admin abuse without actual admin.

2 Likes

That’s bad idea. And anyways the current VoteKick access are Deputy Warden+.

3 Likes

If they remove the votekick the prison will become chaos i felt it first hand when the votekick was broken none of the staff follow the rules then so that is out of the question. still we cannot overlook the point of votekick abuse. the modoration department should be more strict. and to make it more easy for players and mods to see if it is true add a screen shot function so that you must have proof to kick!

4 Likes

Yes, sometimes people abuses the vote-kick system, but without it, the game will be filled with more abusers and exploiters. The system can be used by DW+, they have experience and are trusted to use the system properly. If you get false-kicked, report them on the intel discord server, false VK is a permanent ban.

5 Likes

I 100% agree, this would fix the problem of thr abuser, and if you just report him, he’ll be punished in 1-2 hours.

2 Likes

noitis not. whewre did you read that becausw its false. theruels say otherwise.

1 Like

Vote-kick is a very useful tool for getting ride of abusers. And by removing that feature, you leave the game vulnerable to abusers. To help my judgement on vote-kicking someone I bought the Gamepass admin commands for stuff like view. So if someone comes to me and says, Example: Noob123power, is cuff abusing and Officer098765 said it to me. So I do, “view Noob123power” and see if him/her is abusing. If he/she is abusing, I give him warnings.

2 Likes

But if he/she is spawn killing people. That will require immidate punishment. So idk why you would wait this 1-2 hours only to have them be banned and for them to just use an alt account.

2 Likes

I understand but without votekick they will just me more abusing so if there is random votekicking just take a screenshot and send it to mod.

2 Likes