Stateview Inspection Guide

Stateview Inspection Guide

Stateview Correctional Facility

Set-Up

• Find a Co-Host (Maximum is two).
  • Announce in the Discord server in #sessions using BloxCord.
  • Make an in-game announcement. Example of in-game announcement: “h All staff Facility Director and under must come to the Session-Room due to a mandatory Inspection being hosted. Failure to attend will result in consequences.”
  • Make sure ALL staff Facility Director and under are in STS (Shoulder to Shoulder).
  • Board of Governors+ may host an inspection without a supervisor present.
  • Prison Commissioner is required to have a supervisor present when hosting.
  • Inspections may be hosted twice a week, leadership personnel may not bypass the hosting limit.

Host/Co-Host Requirements:

• Must use grammar at ALL times.
  • Must respect ALL trainees.
  • Must do role-call.
  • Remove any rule breakers from the inspection.
  • (OPTIONAL) You may have up to two helpers, one to help with middle ranks, one to help with low ranks, that must be Community Advisory Council.

Introduction

You must gather all staff excluding Community Advisory Council+ in the Sessions Room.
STS on the Host/Co-Host instructional line

Host: Hello. Welcome to today’s inspection! My name is [Name], and I’ll be your host.

Co-Host: Hey! I’m [Name] your co-host, and I’ll be assisting in today’s inspection.

[The host/co-host may select their own greeting/introduction. However, it must be appropriate]

Host: Before we begin, let’s go over a few rules to help you pass this Inspection.

I - You must call me and my Co-Host by our ranks at all times.

II - Do not go AFK (Away From Keyboard) during this Inspection. Doing this will result in being staff warned and removed from this Inspection.

III - Do not say PTS (Permission To Speak) while I am speaking. Doing this will result in a warning, only use PTS if it’s an emergency.

IV - You must be respectful to everyone at all times. Not following this will result in a removal of the inspection, and a demotion/suspension.

V - If there is any problem, come to me, my Co-Host or the Helpers.

VI - You must use grammar, not using grammar will result in a failure.

VII - No asking for promotions/ranks.

Co-Host: If you are a middle-rank we ask that you stand on the green instructional line during this inspection

Inspection Information

• Ensure the middle-ranks are on the green instructional line.
  • Ensure the lower-ranks are on the blue instructional line.

This Inspection is made up of four sections, Faces, Procedures/Comprehension, Simulation Tactics, and Accuracy.

Faces

Faces must be done, no excuses allowed. Faces are basically you facing the way the Host/Co-Host tells you.

Host/Co-Host, you have the option to go over faces or start the test right away.

Elimination is completely optional for the host to do!

Host/Co Host: We are now doing Faces. In this phase, we will be testing your reaction time and listening skills!

Host/Co Host: Please listen carefully as I will only explain each face once. DO NOT actually do the faces at this point.

Host/Co-Host, you have the option to go over faces or start the test right away.

Left Face - Turn 90 degrees to the left from the current position.

Right Face - Turn 90 degrees to the right from the current position.

Center Face - Turn to normal position. (Position from the beginning or face the Host/Co-Host)

About Face - 180 degrees from the current position.

Control Face - Face the Host/Co-Host at all times. (Host/Co-Host should be in the middle of your screen at all times)

Note: Only Center Face breaks Control Face.

(MIDDLE-RANK-ONLY) Left Incline - Turn 45 degrees to the left from the current position.

(MIDDLE-RANK-ONLY) Right Incline - Turn 45 degrees to the right from the current position.

Once done with Faces, you will proceed to the Procedures/Comprehension phase.

Procedures & Comprehension Correctness

Host: Next, we will be going over key Procedures/Correctness skills you must demonstrate as you would on a regular basis during a Stateview Shift.

Host: You will all be given one of the following posts: Scout, Patrol, or Captain.

Host: If you are given the role of scout, you will be in charge of patrolling the outer walls of the prison, and communicating with staff inside the prison in regards to raiders/escapees.

Host: If you are given the role of patrol, you will be in charge of patrolling the prison and maintaining control of the current status of the prison.

Host: If you are given the role of Captain, you are in charge of the scout and patrol teams, making sure both teams are working together properly and leading both teams during the drills.

Host: This phase will last for 15 minutes, during which you must maintain the responsibilities of your role.

Host: My co-host will now assign the roles.

Host: During this section, you will undergo a Lockdown drill and Blackout drill which you must engage with in order to pass this section.

Host: Before we dismiss you, we’d like to go over a few expectations that we expect, in addition to information that will assist you.

Host: Lockdown Drill: On the commencement of a Lockdown drill, attendees are to transfer all inmates into their cells. Everyone should be within cell-block during the Lockdown.

Host: Blackout Drill: The power within the facility will be shutdown. Guards and inmates are required to be inside of cellblock until the procedure concludes. We ask that you do not restore the power.

I - You are required to communicate.

II - When communicating on the radio, use the format: [Rank] (Text). Example: [CP] Cell Block is clear!

III - Please, remember NOT to keep doors open and NOT to use lethal force unnecessarily.

IV - You will be asked questions about the drill or your role in a private-message. You must answer these questions with grammar to the best of your ability.

Host: Without further ado, you are dismissed to your roles.

Example Questions:

The Host/Co-Host must privately-message attendees asking them questions in regards to what they are doing. You are permitted to ask your own questions.

1. Where must all inmates be placed during a Lockdown drill?

2. What does the patrol team do?

3. What must staff members do during a Lockdown drill?

4. What would you do if an inmate runs away from you when you are trying to bring them to their cell?

Lockdown Drill

When conducting a lockdown drill, you must ensure that all staff members are on the same page as you. This means that you must maintain communication during the drill to ensure that everything happens as planned.

Notice: If there is not enough inmates, you are permitted to team attendees to the rank of “inmate”.

Host/Co-host: h There is an ongoing Lockdown Drill, all guards please transport the inmates to their cells. During this Lockdown Drill locking up inmates in their cells will not be seen as cuff abuse. The only people allowed in the CR are CAC+.

Host: h All staff personnel associated with the inspection, please switch over to channel two to obtain further details.

You may carry out the Control panel abuse punishment for people failing to abide by this rule.

While the attendees are carrying out the lockdown drill, make sure to note down the most active, good communication and the ones who capture the inmates. After you are done call back your attendees and helpers to the session room.

• You will now announce that no-one can change the Status or lockdown, example below. (Only Host and Co-Host can change the Status and turn on/off lockdown)

Host/Co-Host:h Please do not change the Status or mess around with lockdown due to an ongoing inspection, failure to do so will result in a punishment.

Blackout Drill

When conducting a blackout drill, please ensure everyone understands what to do before the procedure. Members will not have access to the radio.

Within this drill, the host/co-host is to shut down the power of the facility. We ask that you wait an additional two minutes, then the host/co-host may restore the power.

Note: It is recommended that the co-host(s) stand beside the door with the power-box, to ensure it does not get touched during the drill.

Notice: If there is not enough inmates, you are permitted to team attendees to the rank of “inmate”.

Host/Co-host: `h There is an active blackout. Please relocate all inmates to cell-block. Guards and staff are to be positioned in cellblock. No one is to be in the hallways.

You may carry out the Control panel abuse punishment for people failing to abide by this rule.

While the attendees are carrying out the blackout drill, make sure to note down the most active, good communication and the ones who capture the inmates. After you are done call back your attendees and helpers to the session room.

h The situation has been resolved. Please resume facility operations.

Once completed, call all attendees back to the session-room for further instruction.
h All attendees associated with the on-going inspection. Please report to the session-room.

Simulation Tactics

Information:

Ensure that everyone understands and is on the same page as you, this section will go wrong if you have attendees confused or unsure on what to do.

Host: We are now moving on to simulation tactics. In this section, we are testing you over your ability to not only listen to instructions, but to carry out two successful tactics to secure the prison.

Host: The following phase will be detailed and described to you next.

Wedge Formation Tactic

(You will decide who passed this section based on who is actively following instructions, and doing what they need to correctly.)

Host: We’ll now begin with a wedge formation where all of you will be placed somewhere in the session room in a wedge with all your weapons or shields out.

Host: Then you’ll be focused on the Sessions Room door, this is being done in case there’s Criminals planning to breach the Sessions Room.

Host: I’ll now explain wedge formation for those that do not know.

Wedge Formation - The Host will be the head, all the attendees should form an arrow or a V formation like birds flying in the sky.

(HOST CAN EITHER PICK WEAPONS OUT OR SHIELDS OUT DEPENDING ON IF YOU HAVE ATTENDEES UNDER THE RANK OF ERT)

Host: Everyone, form a wedge formation on me with your [Shields / Pistols] out.

Yard Formation Tactic

(You will decide who passed this section based on who is actively following instructions, and doing what they need to correctly.)

Host: Moving onto the next tactic, we’ll be practicing to keep criminals away from the yard.

Host: We’ll be in a SFL [Single File Line] and once we arrive at the yard gate we’ll move into a STS (Shoulder To Shoulder) line on the farthest white-line.

Host: The aim of doing this is to make sure that the yard can be secured as it is a place where a lot of raiders are able to easily take over, and help other prisoners escape.

Host: If you do not understand this section please give us a shout using the PTS system so we can ensure everyone is on the same page and that everyone knows what to do.

Accuracy

• Keep attendees in STS formation as demonstrated in the previous section.
  • Use one of your helpers to be the target, they will go back and forth beside the prison wall.
  • If the status is yard, you may relocate to maximum-security yard.

Host: We are now moving onto the accuracy phase! In this phase, we will be testing you on your precision, aiming skills, listening skills and your accuracy!

Co-Host: Your task here is simple, you will be called up one by one and your aim is to taze the moving target! You have 3 tries to hit the target. Please remain in a straight line until you are called up.

Ensure to form two lines in the middle of where the attendees are.

Host/Co-Host:

Ready!

Aim!

Fire!

When each attendee is finished with accuracy, they will need to form a STS line by the yard-exit-door as stated below.

Concluding the Inspection

• When you’re done with Accuracy you will take all trainees to the yard-exit-door.

Host: Thank you for attending our Inspection today, it was a pleasure being your host!

Co-Host: Also from me, thank you for participating, dismissed!

Optional Dismissal Message:

h "The Inspection is now over! Passers please say !rejoin to be able to see your new ranks! All dismissed from the session room!"

When concluded, log the inspection in #inspection-logs and ensure your session in #sessions is removed!

Property of

Stateview Corporation

Plan F. Games

Authors

@Trey

8 Likes