Stateview Riot Protocol Guide

Stateview Riot Protocol Guide

Stateview Correctional Facility

Step 1 - Setup

• Find a Co-Host (Maximum is 2, Must be Facility Director+)
  • Find Helpers, (Maximum is 2, Must be Chairperson+ & verified in both main/admin servers).
  • Only 3 Riot Protocols are permitted to be hosted each week. You may host 48 hours after the previous one concludes.
  • You must have at least 12 attendees to begin.
  • You are only permitted to have 8 hard-workers.
  • Failed Riot Protocol’s will not count towards quota.
  • Claim a hosting spot through bloxcord and follow the instructions given. (More information on how to use the bloxcord session interface here.
  • Announce in-game. (Example of in-game announcement: “h There’s a Riot-Protocol is being hosted in the session-room, it is mandatory for you to attend it. Promotions will be given out!”

Host/Co-Host Requirements

• Must be professional at ALL times.
  • Must use grammar at ALL times.
  • Must respect ALL trainees.
  • Remove any rule breakers from the shift.
  • Facility Director+ may only host this session, with a present supervisor.
  • Prison Commissioner+ are the members authorized to supervise.
  • Prison Commissioner+ may host without supervision.
  • Promotions shall be granted to the (Cadet Officer - Warden) with the most kills, communication, and contribution towards the session.

Step 2 - Introduction

STS on the Host/Co-Host instructional line

Host: Hello. Welcome to today’s Riot-Protocol! My name is [Name], and I’ll be your host.

Co-Host: Hey! I’m [Name] your co-host, and I’ll be assisting in today’s Riot-Protocol.

[The host/co-host may select their own greeting/introduction. However, it must be appropriate]

Host: Before we begin, let’s go over a few rules to help you pass this Protocol!

Host:

I - You must call me and my Co-Host by our ranks at all times.

II - Do not go AFK (Away From Keyboard) or say PTS (Permission To Speak) while I am speaking, during this training. Doing this will result in removal.

III - You must be respectful to everyone at all times. Not following this will result in a removal of the training and a demotion/suspension.

IV - If there is any problem, come to me, my Co-Host or any other SI+ assistance. You must not ask us for a promotion/rank or it be instant removal.

V - Trolling in any form is unacceptable! Grammar must be used throughout this training. Trolling or not using grammar will result in a strike or instant removal of this training.

VI – PTS is active unless stated otherwise. Talking without permission WILL result in a strike.

VII - No attendees are permitted to enter the city, or town.

Host: Without further ado, lets begin.

Step 3 - Riot-Protocol Information

Riot Protocols are designed for the purpose of players to enjoy the game, while communicating with members of their team. This session, is primarily for fun and for players to have a good time.

Host: Please listen carefully, as I briefly explain this session in detail.

Host: Riot Protocols are sessions where criminals are to breach a checkpoint, and officers are to stop them while staying within the grounds of the facility.

Host: The teams will be split-up equally, and the two helpers will be the captain of one of the listed teams. You are to refer over to the captain for instruction/questions.

Host: You will have 6 minutes each round. If the criminals breach one of the listed checkpoints, they will win. However, if none of the criminals get to a checkpoint- the officers will win.

Host: There are three checkpoints; Maximum Security Yard, High-Command-Offices, and Solitary/Maximum Security Cellblock. Teams will either defend and or breach that area to win.

Step 4 - Riot-Protocol Roles

Host: Before we begin, my co-host will now assign you roles. Please listen carefully, as your role will depend upon what you will be doing for the duration of the session.

Once completed please state the descriptions of these roles.

Host: Please listen carefully as I will now be going over the description of each role.

Response Team - Guards the facility, answers to any panic calls, watches over checkpoints, and ensures there are no breaches.

Criminal Team - Will breach the facility, and enter into a checkpoint zone.

Please also assign captain’s to the team, so everyone knows who the captains are.

Host: Does everyone understand what their roles are?

Step 4 - Start/Round One

Note: Inmates who join the game, are to be teamed by the session-supervisor to the criminal team.

Host: Before we proceed, you are required to listen to your captain. No exceptions. Both teams are to coordinate with each other on their own team, planning ahead before the riot.

Host: We ask that everyone listens for in-game announcements. Failure to comply will result in disciplinary action.

Host: The members selected to be criminals, will be teamed momentarily. We ask that you stay at the criminal spawn when you are respawned. Then wait for further instructions.

You are to team the criminal captain before any of the criminals.

The session supervisor and or Community Advisory Council+ may team the members selected to be criminals, to the "criminal" team. Then, they may reset the user who they teamed.

h Criminals, please stay at the criminal spawn until given authorization to do otherwise. Please obey by the captain's instructions.

Once the criminals are at the criminal spawn- while the officers are in the session-room, the teams should start to plan ahead / conduct their roles.

The host/co-host is expected to message both captains explaining what they are supposed to do.

Criminal Captain - pm [user] You are expected to coordinate with your team, on how you are going to breach the facility and reach the checkpoint.

Officer Captain - pm [user] You are expected to ensure everyone is properly patrolling and preparing for a breach, while maintaining communication.

Starting Information

Additional two minutes: The teams are to either patrol the prison / come up with a plan on how to breach.

Host: h [BOTH TEAMS] Two additional minutes have been granted. Criminals are to plan ahead, while the officers are to start patrolling.

The officers will be dismissed to their roles, while the criminals are planning.

Host/Co-Host: h [OFFICERS] You've been dismissed to your roles. Please patrol the prison and wait until further instruction.

Next 6 minutes: The round will begin, and the officers will defend while the criminal’s breach.

Host: h [BOTH TEAMS] Both teams may begin, and criminals are permitted to breach the facility. You have only a few minutes to win.

If one of the listed checkpoints [Maximum Security Yard, High Command Offices, Solitary/Maximum Security Yard] has been breached, the criminals will win the round. However, if the criminals fail to reach one of the checkpoints- The officers will win.

Host: h [BOTH TEAMS] You are to either defend/breach; [Maximum Security Yard, High Command Offices, Solitary/Maximum Security Cells] to win.

Host: h [OFFICERS] This is a reminder to NOT arrest the criminals. You are only permitted to use lethal force.

Step 5 - Start/Round Two

Criminal Team

Host/Co-Host: h [CRIMINALS] Criminals associated with the current session, please report back to the criminal spawn. - Make two announcements.

Officer Team

Host/Co-Host: h [OFFICERS] Officers associated with the current session, please report back to the session-room. - Make two announcements.

Begin to start again…

Host/Co-Host: h We will be starting round two, momentarily. Please wait.

Additional two minutes: The teams are to either patrol the prison / come up with a plan on how to breach.

h [BOTH TEAMS] Two additional minutes have been granted. Criminals are to plan ahead, while the officers are to start patrolling.

The officers will be dismissed to their roles, while the criminals are planning.

Host/Co-Host: h [OFFICERS] You've been dismissed to your roles. Please patrol the prison and wait until further instruction.

Next 6 minutes: The round will begin, and the officers will defend while the criminal’s breach.

Host: h [BOTH TEAMS] Both teams may begin, and criminals are permitted to breach the facility. You have only a few minutes to win.

If one of the listed checkpoints [Maximum Security Yard, High Command Offices, Solitary/Maximum Security Yard] has been breached, the criminals will win the round. However, if the criminals fail to reach one of the checkpoints- The officers will win.

Host: h [BOTH TEAMS] You are to either defend/breach; [Maximum Security Yard, High Command Offices, Solitary/Maximum Security Cells] to win.

Host: h [OFFICERS] This is a reminder to NOT arrest the criminals. You are only permitted to use lethal force.

Step 6 - Start/Round Three

Criminal Team

Host/Co-Host: h [CRIMINALS] Criminals associated with the current session, please report back to the criminal spawn. - Make two announcements.

Officer Team

Host/Co-Host: h [OFFICERS] Officers associated with the current session, please report back to the session-room. - Make two announcements.

Begin to start again…

Host/Co-Host: h We will be starting round two, momentarily. Please wait.

h [BOTH TEAMS] Two additional minutes have been granted. Criminals are to plan ahead, while the officers are to start patrolling.

Concluding the Riot-Protocol

Host: “h [BOTH TEAMS] Members associated with the active Riot-Protocol, please report back to the session room.” (Make three announcements.)

1. When you’re done with the Call Back phase you will line all trainees to the same line.
  2. You will then tick “passed” on Bloxcord for attendees having passed at least 2 phases and a maximum of 8.
  3. Once passers are confirmed you will head over to the “ranking” section and promote the ones that are off cooldown.
  4. The hosting team will then go over to the “grading” section and grade each other.
  5. Remember to use the correct format when logging (Found in #riot-protcol-logs’ Pins) and the promotions if there are any are to be logged in #promotion-logs.

Host: Welcome back! Before I announce the hardest workers, we will take a picture! (Please stay STS while we do this or please wedge on me)

Host: Now I will announce the hardest workers, you all did good but these attendees did an outstanding job! (Say Their Names)

Host: If you have been promoted from this Riot-Protocol, you will have a cooldown ranging from 3 days – 1 week. Please check with us if you’re unsure!

Host: This is the end of the Riot-Protocol! It has been an honor and a joy being your host today!

Co-Host: I as well, want to say it was amazing being your co-host today! You all did great! All dismissed!

“h The Riot-Protocol is now over! Passers please say !rejoin to be able to see your new ranks! All dismissed from the session room!”

Property of

Stateview Corporation

Plan F. Games

Authors

@Trey
Community Management

6 Likes