{UNOFFICIAL} Stateview Forum Beginner Guide

Stateview Forum Beginner Guide

Unofficial
3ebe7565875e6a3867583bb73c16c232eb76cd56
In this Beginner Guide you can find out basic things about the forum, like how many badges there are and how to get them, groups, tags and more.

Badges

In this forum there are:

Trust Level Badges

[1] Basic - This badge can be obtained when you read a few topics. You can now send personal messages, you can flag posts, you can edit wikis and you have the ability to post multiple images and links.

[2] Member - This badge can be obtained once you participate on the forum for a period of weeks. You can now send invitations from your userpage or individual topics, create group personal messages and have more likes per day.

[3] Regular - This badge can be obtained by visiting at least 50% of days, must have replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics, Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25%, Of posts craeted in the last 100 days, must have read 25%, Must have received 20 likes and given 30 likes, Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags, Must not have been suspended or silenced in the last 6 months. You can now recategorize and rename topics, take advantage of more powerful spam flags, and a lot more likes per day.

[4] Leader - This badge can only be given by a staff member. You can now edit all posts, take common topic moderator actions such as pin, close, unlist, archive, split, and merge.

• These badges are used for permission levels, how higher your Trust Level is how more things you can do.
Posting Badges

[1] Nice Reply - This badge can be obtained by receiving 10 likes on a reply.

[2] Nice Topic - This badge can be obtained by receiving 10 likes on a topic.

[3] Popular Link - This badge can be obtained by posting an external link with 50 clicks.

[5] Good Reply - This badge can be obtained by receiving 25 likes on a reply.

[6] Good Topic - This badge can be obtained by receiving 25 likes on a topic.

[7] Hot Link - This badge can be obtained by posting an external link with 300 clicks.

[8] Famous Link - This badge can be obtained by posting an external link with 1000 clicks.

[9] Great Reply - This badge can be obtained by receiving 50 likes on a reply.

[10] Great Topic - This badge can be obtained by receiving 50 likes on a topic.

• You can use these badges to flex how many likes you have or how many people have clicked on your links!
Community Badges

[1] Appreciated - This badge can be obtained by receiving 1 like on 20.

[2] Enthusiast - This badge can be obtained by visiting the forum 10 consecutive days.

[3] Nice Share - This badge can be obtained by sharing a post with 25 visitors.

[4] Out of Love - This badge can be obtained by using 50 likes in a day.

[5] Promoter - This badge can be obtained by inviting a user.

[6] Thank You - This badge can be obtained by having 20 liked posts and having given 10 likes.

[7] Welcome - This badge can be obtained by receiving a like.

[8] Aficionado - This badge can be obtained by visiting the forum 100 consecutive days.

[9] Anniversary - This badge can be obtained by being active for a year and having posted at least once.

[10] Campaigner - This badge can be obtained by inviting 3 basic users.

[11] Gives Back - This badge can be obtained by having 100 liked posts and giving 100 likes.

[12] Good Share - This badge can be obtained by sharing a post with 300 visitors.

[13] Higher Love - This badge can be obtained by using 50 likes in a day 5 times.

[14] Respected - This badge can be obtained by receiving 2 likes on 100 posts.

[15] Admired - This badge can be obtained by receiving 5 likes on 300 posts.

[16] Champion - This badge can be obtained by inviting 5 members.

[17] Crazy in Love - This badge can be obtained by using 50 likes in a day 20 times.

[18] Devotee - This badge can be obtained by visiting the forum 365 consecutive days.

[19] Empathetic - This badge can be obtained by having 500 liked posts and giving 1000 likes.

[20] Great Share - This badge can be obtained by having shared a post with 1000 visitors.

• These badges are used to show how active you are, how many people you have invited and more!
Getting Started Badges

[1] Autobiographer - This badge can be obtained by filling out profile information.

[2] Certified - This badge can be obtained by completing the new user tutorial.

[3] Editor - This badge can be obtained by editing a post.

• These badges are badges that are easy to get, even as a beginner!

Groups

In this forum, there are 3 groups:

[1] Developers - The Developer group is used to distinguish group developers. They are the ones who will review your Bug Reports!

[2] Staffing - The Staffing group are people who are able to create guides, post information and regulations, and more!

[3] Moderators - The Moderators group is currently seemingly not in use, however it is probably meant for forum moderators!

Tags

Tags can make it easy for people to find what they want quickly!

[1] Staff - The Staff tag is used to directly address to the Staff team, usually used for guides or other important announcements regarding staff.

[2] Reforms - The Reforms tag is used to easily identify Staff Reforms of Facility Director - Board of Governors.

[3] CMOTB - The CMOTB tag is used to show that a certain topic is speaking about something important which could regard a Chairman of the Board

Made by:

V3ND31 - Warden
Whitehall1111 - Deputy Warden

ROBLOX Guides:

Stateview ROBLOX Beginner Guide V1 by Trey
Stateview ROBLOX Beginner Guide V2 by helloo20l
Stateview ROBLOX Beginner Guide V3 by andreww_3844

If you have any suggestions or anything else to add/remove make sure to ping me in the replies!

2 Likes

You didn’t add what the different trust lvls do

Do you mean what they are required to do or their permissions?

Their permissions obv

(Characters)

I already did that. You just have to press on the arrow to see them.

Oh bruh I forgot about the arrows

Just sayin this part is wrong
You can get it by having the following

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25%(capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced in the last 6 months

Alright i’ll edit that.
#REMOVE30CHARACTERS

Also this part is wrong, I’m a regular but on this forum there is no private lounge

Alr
#MORECHARACTERS
#REMOVE30CHARACTERS

Yeah regular is a scam there’s no private lounge.

No there is a private lounge on the official one but not on this one sadly

I meant regular in this not in the forums sight.

Also you should add for regular that you can get demoted back to member if you don’t stay above those requirements
@ennddo

Alr.
#REMOVE30CHARACTERS
#ITSSOANNOYING
Edit: I can’t edit the post anymore for some reason?

You dont loose requirements lol theyre permanent ig you just oose it after some time

I can’t edit the post anymore. Well that sucks very much lol.
@jonahh2147 I think you actually can if your inactive for a while, but i’m not 100% sure.
Can anyone help me how to edit the post lol I literally can’t.

Like uhh blub lost his

(Characters)

I didnt say you dont lose it, Im saying stats dont expire

Ah okay.
#GIVEMORECHARACTERS
#LITTLETIMMY