Stateview Training Guide

Stateview Training Guide

Stateview Correctional Facility

Step 1 - Setup

• Find a Co-Host (Maximum is 2, Must be Chairperson+)
  • Find Helpers, (Maximum is 2, Must be Warden+ & verified in both main/admin servers).
  • You must have at least 8 attendees to begin.
  • Failed trainings will not count towards quota.
  • Claim a hosting spot through bloxcord and follow the instructions given. (More information on how to use the bloxcord session interface here.

Host/Co-Host Requirements

• Must be professional at ALL times.
  • Must use grammar at ALL times.
  • Must respect ALL trainees.
  • Must maintain a decent pace.
  • Remove any rule breakers from the training.
  • Community Advisory Council+ may host without a supervisor.
  • Evaluated High-Rank officers are exempt from needing a supervisor.
  • Facility Directors must have a supervisor, ranked Community Advisory Council or higher.
  • Supervisors that supervise basic-trainings, are mandated to be present for the session start and during Scenarios only.

Informational Video

Introduction

STS on the Host/Co-Host instructional line

Host: Hello. Welcome to today’s training! My name is [Name], and I’ll be your host.

Co-Host: Hey! I’m [Name] your co-host, and I’ll be assisting in today’s training.

[The host/co-host may select their own greeting/introduction. However, it must be appropriate]

Host: Before we begin, let’s go over a few rules to help you pass this training!

Host:

I - You must call me and my Co-Host by our ranks at all times.

II - Do not go AFK (Away From Keyboard) or say PTS (Permission To Speak) while I am speaking, during this training. Doing this will result in removal.

III - You must be respectful to everyone at all times. Not following this will result in a removal of the training and a demotion/suspension.

IV - If there is any problem, come to me, my Co-Host or any other SI+ assistance. You must not ask us for a promotion/rank or it be instant removal.

V - Trolling in any form is unacceptable! Grammar must be used throughout this training. Trolling or not using grammar will result in a strike or instant removal of this training.

VI – PTS is active unless stated otherwise. Talking without permission WILL result in a strike.

Training Information

This training will consist of four sections, Faces, Questions, Scenarios, and Accuracy.

Session Faces

Faces must be done, no excuses allowed. Faces are are when the host announces to the attendees which particular way to face.

Host/Co Host: To start off the session, we’ll be doing faces.

Host/Co Host: In this phase, we will be testing your reaction time and listening skills!

Host/Co Host: Please listen carefully as I will only explain each face once. DO NOT actually do the faces at this point.

Left Face - Turn left 90 degrees from the current position.

Right Face - Turn right 90 degrees from the current position.

Center Face - Turn to normal position. (Position from the beginning or face the Host/Co-Host)

About Face - 180 degrees from the current position.

Control Face - Face the Host/Co-Host at all times. (Host/Co-Host should be in the middle of your screen at all times)

Host/Co-Host: Please note: Only the center face breaks control face, any other face will not.

Elimination Round

The elimination round is when you will “sit” or “disqualify” an attendee from faces after making a mistake. Please note, that this does not mean they are disqualified from the session.

THIS IS COMPLETELY OPTIONAL AND IS NOT REQUIRED.

Upon completion of faces, move onto the next section.

Questions

Host/Co Host: We are now moving on to questions. In this phase, I’ll be testing you on your grammar and knowledge skills. You’ll each receive a private message containing two questions.

Host/Co Host: To start this off, I will be privately messaging you two messages which you must answer to the best of your ability.

1. PM (Private Message) the trainees two questions each. They may be the same question(s) per trainee.

2. Questions are required to be answered, troll answers will result in removal from the training.

3. Attendees must be answering with grammar.

4. The host may pick from the examples listed below, or create their own with approval from the current session-supervisor.

You may choose two of the following questions listed to send to the attendees, or you may come up with your own questions (must be approved by the current session-supervisor).

Question Examples:

• What is Lethal Force used for?
  • What are handcuffs used for?
  • What is a taser used for?
  • What is a gun used for?
  • What are a few reasons you should put an inmate in Maximum Security?
  • What are a few reasons you should put an inmate in Solitary Confinement?
  • What is a reason to use the modcall system?
  • What would you do if you see someone breaking Roblox ToS?
  • What would you do if you see an abuser ingame?

You are required to state the correct answer, once completed and reviewed.

Once finished. Please move on to the next section.

Scenarios

Scenarios are demonstrations of how to handle a situation in a roleplaying environment. The session’s attendees are mandated to participate and shall be tested on their comprehension and correctness.

You are permitted to use the following scenario examples listed below, or you may make up your own (if approved by the current session-supervisor.)

The current session supervisor MUST be present during Scenarios. Failure, will result in disciplinary consequences.

Examples

• Inmate Shooting
  • Inmate Spamming
  • Inmate Disrespect
  • Using Keycard to Escape
  • Bypassed Audio/Boombox Abuse
  • Exploiting
  • Punching
  • Cross Teaming
  • Using knife
  • Crossing the Red Line
  • Unauthorized Area
  • Escaping or Attempted Escape
  • AFK Farming

Information

• Tasers are allowed when trying to cuff.
  • The attendee should not actually kill or frisk the helper.
  • The supervisor shall team the helper(s) inmate, and ensure operations run accordingly.
  • The attendee must stay inside the yellow box during scenarios, if they step out they fail this section. You and the attendee are allowed to move around inside the box.

Host/Co-Host: We are now moving onto Scenarios! In this phase we are testing you on your knowledge of the rules, comprehension, grammar, and question correctness- in addition to your knowledge with equipment!

Host/Co-Host: Before we move forward, I’d like to address three important rules to pass this section.

Rules

1. DO NOT actually frisk or kill the inmates. (Just say -frisks-)

2. DO NOT step outside the yellow box.

3. The tools permitted for this section are handcuffs, tasers, Glocks and shields. The use of any other tools will result in a failure.

Host/Co-Host: Now please split up into 2 equal groups on the lime lines along the room.

We ask that the helper stands on one end of the box, while the attendee stands on the opposite side.

Once Finished. Please put attendees in an STS formation in the Session Room for further instruction.

Accuracy

• Make a straight line in the session-room, towards the back of the session-room on the blue instructional line(s).

• You will then call each attendee into the accuracy testing-room, furthermore proceeding with instruction.

• Please note the attendees shooting-statistics located on the accuracy status In-Game. Players must hit a total of 15+ targets in order to pass the section.

• Once completed, you will then relocate the attendee into the session room on the green-instructional line(s).

• It may be helpful to expedite checking staff-cooldowns during this section, as it usually takes the longest.

Host/Co Host: We are now moving onto the accuracy phase! In this phase we will be testing you on your precision, aiming skills, listening skills, and accuracy!

Host/Co-Host: Your task here is simple, you will be re-located one by one into our accuracy testing room.

Host/Co-Host: From there, you will stand on the red-instructional line and wait for instruction to shoot the targets.

Host/Co-Host: (Username) Please follow me into the accuracy room.

Knock your weapon!

Ready!

Aim!

Fire!

After accuracy is complete, conclude the training.

Concluding the Training

1. When you’re done with the accuracy phase you will line all trainees to the same line.
  2. You will then tick “passed” on Bloxcord for attendees having passed at least 3 phases.
  3. Once passers are confirmed you will head over to the “ranking” section and promote the ones that are off cooldown.
  4. The hosting team will then go over to the “grading” section and grade each other.
  5. Remember to use the correct format when logging (Found in #training-logs’ Pins) and the promotions if there are any are to be logged in #promotion-logs.

Host: We have now completed all phases of the training! In a few minutes, I will announce the passers. During this time feel free to chat amongst yourselves (PTS inactive).

Announce the Passers

Host: If you have been promoted from this training, you will have a cooldown ranging from 3 days – 1 week. Please check with us if you’re unsure!

Host: This is the end of the Training! It has been an honor and a joy being your host today!

Co-Host: I as well, want to say it was amazing being your co-host today! You all did great! All dismissed!

h The training is now over! Passers please say !rejoin to be able to see your new ranks! All dismissed from the session room!"

Property of

Stateview Corporation

Plan F. Games

Authors

@Trey & @dramaking125
Community Management

15 Likes